Restricted for chapter 28

Amanda's POV

After dinner everyone helped clean up, we all decided to call it a night and to talk tomorrow as a group about how to move forward and about learning some self-defense moves.

I can't stop thinking about what Carter said earlier and as he leads me to our room for the next couple of weeks I can't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time.

"I think I'm going to take a quick shower," I said as we walk in.

"I'll be waiting out here for you munchkin, don't forget about what I said earlier," He says and smacks my ass as I walk past him to the bathroom that's conveniently in our room. I also notice a balcony and I can't wait to see the view.

I quickly make it to the bathroom, clenching my thighs together. I strip down and turn the water on letting it warm up before stepping in. I let the hot water relax my muscles and just turn my mind off tuning out everything that's happened in the last 24 hours.

I get out of the shower and grab a white fluffy towel and dry myself off, and quickly blow dry my hair so I don't have to go to bed with wet hair. I walk out of the bathroom with my towel on as I don't exactly have any clothes here.

 I walk out of the bathroom with my towel on as I don't exactly have any clothes here

When I look over I see Carter on the bed without a shirt on. "I will never get used to seeing you like this, you are absolutly beautiful,"

I blush and look down "So does this mean I'm getting out of my punishment?" I say sweetly trying to reason with him.

"No, as cute as you are you still scared the f*ck out of me when you ran after him," He says standing up towering over me.

I look up at him my breath hitching in my throat, making me squirm under his intense gaze.

"Then punish me," I whisper dropping my towel baring myself to him completely, his eyes never leave my eyes.

"You never cease to surprise me munchkin, get on the bed on all fours,"

I hesitantly walked to the bed and getting on all fours like he asked, feeling my core dampen as I spread my legs for him. My breathing ragged as I feel his hands caress my body, small lingering kisses go up and down my back. He knows just how to touch me, and that makes me want to submit to him even more. He knows my body better than I do.

"You will get twenty spanks ten on each cheek, count for me baby," He says smoothly.

I close my eyes waiting for the first hit to come but it doesn't.

"Tell me if its ever too much for you and you want me to stop, say red okay?"

"Yes,"

"Yes, what?" He says with authority making me want him even more.