Part 2: SHOCKED

IMAGINE #2

EXO Kai- Your bias
Kaila- You

(PS: KAIla  pangalan ng author HAHAHA. Meant to be sila ni Kai dba? hahaha! OMG HAHAHA. sorry na :( ) SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPOGRAPHIC ERROR AND FOR MY FCKN GRAMMARS. Baguhan e haha.
_
Youre on your way home after you bought something for you and for (EXO-K) Kai for dinner. You expected that he'll going to fetch you but no sign of  him so you decided to just walk alone back to your house.

When you already got your keys and opened the door. Your eyes grew wider and your groceries fell simultaneously to the floor and it catched the attention of Kai.

"What the f-ck!? Dont you know how to kn--?"

Youre trembling and you cant form your words becoz of what you saw.
"Oh my God! Im sorry Kaila! I didnt mean t-to... d-do t-his! Im so sorry jagiya!"  Kai said while stuttering.

Kai is also trembling bcs he didnt expect you to come home that early.
He was half naked and a towel in his waist and you caught him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MASTURBATING WHILE WATCHING PORN.

"Sorry also... I-I d-didnt m-mean t-to...watch  you. Im sorry!" You are also stuttering.
You bit your lower lip and you're red as tomato after you saw that exhibition.

Kai: "Ill just change first. I didnt really planned that. So--"
Kaila: "No. Stay there. Stay half naked. Stay at your position."

When you caught him doing that on himself and witnessed his big d.ck, you felt needy and a weird sensation over your body

You moved closer and your bias smirked at you when he saw you between his legs and he took off his towel. Even though you already saw his c.ck a while ago, you were still unable to process everything because of that monster-like-dick-of-his.

Kai: "So you'll rape me?"
Kaila: "You dont care"

You kissed him hungrily and he is responding to your torrid kisses hungrily too. His kiss is going to your neck, to yoir collarbones, to your ears, to your mouth and to your back and you moan so hard. He moaned after you press your hot lips to his c.ck and licked the salty-whatsoever-it-is-called.
After that, he pushed you to the bed and began kissing you starting from your forehead down to your nose and to your lips. He explored his tongue inside you and he's asking for entrance and you open your mouth for him to taste your hot lips. He stopped the kiss when needs to breath and again, kiss you.

Now, he is exploring your body and began unstripping you. He had a trouble with your jeans and  you smiled playfully then help him to take of your jeans together with your underwear. So that you were both naked.

He hardened your nipples and squeezing your boobs. You moaned because of too much pleasure and he teased your bcs he's still working to your upper body.

You whispered seductively "Fuck me already!" to his ears. He teased you again and he whispered back while kissing your neck "Beg for it honey"

-To be continued-

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS! IS MY STORY OK? IS MY IMAGINATIONS BORING? PLEASE. I NEED YOUR COMPLIMENTS! ILL ACCEPT BAD COMMENTS. PLS JUST BE HONEST  PARA MAGANAHAN NAMAN AKO IPAGPATULOY. LOL q3.