Part 3- "Simbang Gabi"

Hello guys. Sorry for not updating for so long!! You know. Final Examination and its Christmas Vacation *Dont forget to vote and comment*

__
Imagine:
Vanelope as yourself (Vah-Neh-Loh-Pi)
Shawn as your bias (Shon)
_____

It is christmas vacation and you decide that you will attend "Simbang Gabi" (Filipino's tradional churva every Xmas) for 9 days for you to make a wish and Shawn approved to it. It is 2:30am and this is your first time to attend Simbang Gabi.

You were just Boyfriend/Girlfriend but you have an apartment for the both of you and your parents knew abt this.

You: Shawnn! Hurry up.

Shawn: I will honey.

Shawn is in the bathroom and you are preparing. You found out that Shawn is sooooo slow, so you open the door of the bathroom and you ffound out that he's masturbating and you saw the while liquid messing in the floor.

You: " oh, whut are you doin there baby? " you seductively says

Shawn: so, there yo are. Come here baby

You slowly taking off your clothes and slowly walking towards Shawn.

Shawn pushed you to the wall and he is kissing you  hard, aggresive, passionately and you responded to his kisses like what hes doin to you. The shower is on and Shawn is squeezing your left breast and hes sucking your right breast.

You moaned so hard "Ahhh! S--hawn" 

He left hickeys in your neck and he kisses you down to your stomach and youre squeezing his hair in pleasure. He took off your panty ànd he start rubbing your wet pssy with his Very-good-bare-fingers

You moaned very hard and he continue on rubbing your wet pssy.
You: "pleasee be inside of me ughhh!!"

Shawn insert his one finger to your pssy and start to fingering you. You moaned so hard in the pleasure and he inserted another finger and youre  gonna come and he inserted another finger and you came with the warm white liquid. He lick your pussy for him to taste your liquid.

Shawn: you should also taste of your liquid. Its so sweet. Hmmmmm ~

So, he kissed you for you to taste your cum and you swallowed it.
He go back to your pussy and start licking it and you moaned in the pleasure bcs of what he did. You cum again and he did the same like what he did earlier.

You: Its my turn to give you pleasure baby :*

You kissed him hungrily and passionately and he responded also. He inserted his tongue in your mouth asking for your entrance and you open your mouth. You are kissing passionately and he's squeezing your boobs while you too are kissing.

You grab his cock and start handjobing it. He moaned in the pleasure and you keep on hand jobing it. He cum after what you did. You grab again his cock and put it on your mouth and sucking. You licked his dickhead and he keep on moaning. You suck it again and again like its ice cream or a lollipop and he came.

Shawn: "That was so.... nice!"
You: oh yeah baby!

You kissed again and again and the realized that you have to go to Church and you two prepared again and ready to go.

___
Hello guys. Sorry for the lame update! Haha sorry for the typographic errors and wrong grammars. I didnt review what I wrote. So sorry! Hahaha. I hope you enjoy and the kinky side of you will go out. Hahahaha!

*Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT please*

-Suggest another plot pls*