05: Signs React To Their Anger

xSilverTwee: *hold up vlog camera* *whispers* Hey guys! Welcome back to another episode of Zodiacs react.

xSilverTwee: Today we will be doing something a little different. Right now I'm standing outside the zodiac mansion and we today we'll be testing out this zodiac post:

xSilverTwee: *smiles evilly* Time to go make some people mad! *walks around the house and to the back door*

xSilverTwee: Wait- *takes a step back towards the window she passed earlier*

Cancer: *Working on some chemistry experiment*

xSilverTwee: Oh boy. Here we go.... *bangs on the window*

Cancer: AAAAAHHH! *drops chemicals and it explodes in her face*

Cancer: *looks at window*

xSilverTwee: *cheeky smile and little wave* 

Cancer: * glares while crying*    &*$@$#*&! I hate you!

xSilverTwee: *runs away* Dang, that worked, Cancer cried like the post but I did not expect any of that swearing.

xSilverTwee: Next victim... or should I say victims?

xSilverTwee: *walks outside of bedroom where there's Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Leo sitting on the carpet.

xSilverTwee: *plays sound of lots of glass breaking*

Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, and Leo: *Jumps*

xSilverTwee: *walks into the room* OMG I'm so sorry guys! I accidentally knocked over the nail polish shelf!

Gemini, Libra, Leo, and Sagittarius: * with an alarmed face, runs outside* *sees no mess*

xSilverTwee: *snickers* Gotcha~

Gemini: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?!?!?!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I'M PISSED AT YOU FOR THIS! THAT WAS NOT FREAKING FUNNY AT ALL!

Leo: You idiot! You freaking idiot! Why would you be so stupid?! That's so childish! I can't believe you and your actions. That wan't funny at ALL. I hate you. I hate you. I can't believe what you just did!

Sagittarius: Why are you so dumb? *glares* *storms out of room*

Libra: I hate you. *glares and slams the door while walking out.*

xSilverTwee: *pulls out hidden vlog camera from earlier* Well, you saw how that went, everything matched the post... next victim?

xSilverTwee: *heads to Virgo's room* *checks that she's not in her room*

xSilverTwee: *switches her favorite mint-condition book for a ripped and drawn-in version* *walks away with the mint-condition book*

Virgo: *enters the room 5 mins after xSilverTwee left* *goes to book shelf and eyes suddenly go wide* *rushes over to her fave book and pulls it off the shelf*