....

Hey guys please comment vote fan :) love you guys... xx enjoy

<><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 3- About the boys

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I cursed whoever woke me up from my sleep. The knocking was louder and more determined.

"Fuck, COME IN" I yelled.

The door opened revealing a cute Colton.

"Ah hey." He said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Hey. Whats up." I replyed getting out of my bed and walking towards my closet.

"Umm nothing, where having breakfast so if you wanna come down and meet the boys then.." He said trailing off.

"Okay. I will be down in 20 minutes okay?" I said deciding on a pair of denim shorts and a black top to wear. Memories of Josh last night came into my head and i smiled knowing i had a good friend in the house.

I heard my door close. I grabbed my towel and clothes and went to have a shower. After my shower I chucked on my clothes and blow dried my hair, after straightening it and chucking on my vans.

I walked downstrairs to see all eyes on me. Everyone was eating and there was a seat next to josh and I sat down.

"Hey." I smiled at Josh.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

"Goodmorning everyone." I said.

I got a few morinings as replys and a few eye rolling.

"Boys remember what we talked about. Everyone introduce yourselves." Jan said looking at the boys.

A boy looked at me and smiled. "Hey im Joey, im 23 and i live a few houses down from this one with my wife." He said

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hey im Brandon and im 21 and going off to college tomorrow." Brandon said.

I nodded smiling.

"Im Josh as you know and im 19" Josh said smiling.

"Hey sexy im Colton and im 18." He said flirting.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

 "IM zach. and im 15." He said in a bored tone.

"Sorry about my brother, im Michael and im 15" He said in a fun way.

 "Hi im will and im 13." WIll said

"Hi im kyle and im 12." Kyle said.

"Im Brad and im 8 and aweosme." He said hugging me.

I hugged him and smiled.

 "Im Adam and im 6." Adam said shyly.

"And this is little pheonix who is 2." Jan said with a baby on her lap.

I waved at the little boy. Zach excused himself and put a plate infront of me.

I stared down at my plate to see eggs and bacon.

"Thankyou." I said smiling at Jan.

"I didnt make it. Zach did." She said smiling at Zach.

"Oh thankyou Zach." I said smilling at him.

"Oh yourwelcome." He said in a cheeky tone smirkinig.

Some of the boys snickered and kept on eating there food.

I eyed them suspisciously. I picked up my fork and put some eggs on it. I put it in my mouth and started chewing.

I tasted something disgusting and rotten. I spat it out and started choking. Josh gave me some water. and Jan patted my back.

I drank the water and stopped choking.

"What. was. in. that.?" I asked chugging the water down.

All the boys started laughing.

"Oh just some rotten milk and eggs." He said laughing.

I got up from the table with my plate and walked over to Zach tipping all the contents on him.

"Do that again and it will be worse." I said smilling.

"im gonna fucking get you, you bitch." He said.

"Oh can you have a shower first please cause ya kinda stink." I said.

All the boys started laughing. I walked up stairs and smiled to myself.

Omg! I cant believe i just did that. Im definetly not gonna have nice revenge from Zach. SHIT..

I will just have to wait for school tomorrow.

<><><><><><><><>><>><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey people. WHAT did ya think anyway picture of Christy on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

xxxx