.twenty

───※ ·❆· ※───
FINALLY AN UPDATE

"Fucking horny devil," Taehyung retorted with pure disgust plastered on his gorgeous face as he crossed his long arms.

An amused rough chuckle escaped the monster's dark chapped lips as he wiggled his thick hideous eyebrows while stepping closer.

"You really are something huh? I like you," his hoarse voice lingered all around the room, which made Taehyung cringed.

"I don't fucking care if you like me, asshole. I just want to go home for fuck's sake. I have class, you shithead," Taehyung replied, intense hatred were visible on his azure eyes.

"So feisty. I wonder if you're also feisty in bed while begging for me to fuck you harder, little slut," the monster cockily replied while licking his bottom lip, which Taehyung thinks it is disgusting.

"Excuse me? Did you just fucking called me a slut?"

Irritated by the hideous idiot in front of him, he cocked a brow while his sparkling azure jewel-like eyes flickered briefly that made the devil flinched in horror as Taehyung's once tanned skin turned into pale milky white which perfectly suited him.

The temperature suddenly went into freezing cold. The glass windows started breaking, frost covering it. With a loud blaring sound of glass crashing on the polished tiles, the beast couldn't help but shrieked in fear.

"What the ⚊,"

"You messed with the wrong person, bitch."

Some expensive glass vases filled with withered roses suddenly turned into ice, including the once sparkling table and the... floor. Yes, the shiny marbled floor ⚊ oh well, it is now an iced floor which you can use for ice skating.

The now iced elegant chandelier above started swaying in an awkward way, threatening to fall and crush them.

But before it could...

Everything stopped.

The pendulum of an old classy antique clock stopped swinging back and forth. It's monotonous ticking can no longer be heard.

Time stopped.

Unexpectedly, a familiar silhouette of a gorgeous being suddenly arrived with a scary yet attracting aura as demons lurked behind his back.

Who the hell is it?

───※ ·❆· ※───

let me correct the fucking spacing wattpad