Planning <prologue>

As Tom walked down the same hall he did everyday since he was forced to join the army every morning.

He was making his way to his leader's office, yet again. As much as he would rather run as far as possible from this, place. Or hell.

He couldn't, Tord was dead set on making him stay here, everything was activated by hand prints, Tom was only allowed to his room and the office.

The thought of being restricted like a child made Tom growl, all he did was so Tord's left over work and follow him everywhere. He wasn't even allowed in war for some reason.

Every time Tom asked his leader would drop the subject with, "You would be useless out there! All you would do is get killed."

Tom sighed as he knocked on the door to Tord's office, wanting the day to end already. But it had to be worse as he heard that stupid voice,

"Come in!" The Norwegian replied behind the door. Tom unlocked the door by placing his hand on the scanner and the door automatically opened.

As he walked in the leader was just smoking with a cigar as a bunch of papers were stacked and he didn't bother to anything about them.

"Ah, Thomas." Tord turned around in his chair to face him.
"You're late! Again." The sudden change in attitude made Tom flinch.
Tom was only 20 minutes late, but if it wasn't perfect Tord would
Punish him some way or another.

"A-apologies sir," Tom stuttered. "I was, uh, trying to get left over work done.."

"Tch, you're to have your work done before now!" Tord stood up straight in his chair making sure Tom knew he was serious.

"I-"

"Forget it, I have no time for your excuses. We have to start planning," Tord said implying Tom to start writing. When Thomas finally figured out what he meant he quickly got to taking out his tablet and one sweating to death.

"What are your demands, sir?" Tom asked ready to start writing.

"We're going to invade the United kingdom, but before that we have to attend a meeting with the president of America." Tord said puffing smoke.

"We're invading the United kingdom again?!" Tom nearly dropped his tablet.
"We invaded just a week ago, sir!"

Even though Tord took over the United kingdom, it was taken back by his worst enemies yet, the Blue army! They always ruined his plans, and killed
Off his soldiers!

But the the reason why Tom hated fighting is because his old friend was fighting in the the war...

Edd, despite Tom having rage towards him because he takes his death and left Matt and him to die in the war, he just couldn't let go.

"Thomas, war is war. We're getting our property back." Tord stood from his chair, not making eye contact with his assistant.
"Even if it means Edd is in it." Tord sighed looking out the window.

Tom sighed as his pixel eyes gazed at the floor.

"Undertstood?" Tord glanced at Tom.

"Yes, sir..." Tom slowly nodded.

Tord smirked as he enjoyed his obedient soldier. He took his cigar and pressed it on Tom's neck to put it out, Tom hissed as years welled
I'm his eyes.

Tord did this allot he got used to it, there was burnt marks all over the smaller male. Tom gently rubbed the spot that was made,

"Good boy~ now go announce the meeting." Tord smirked as Tom
Left. The way he talked made shivers go down his spine.

Disgusting commie bastard! Tom thought to himself.