Damn

Cole's POV:
I didn't feel Lili next to me so I guessed she was making breakfast for the both of us. Minutes later I decide to get up and freshen up. I put on my shorts but without a t-shirt. I see my beautiful queen making breakfast while the sun shines on her soft skin.

Cole: "Damn..." I say under my breath. Lili heard and she just giggled to herself. She finished cooking and handed me a plate. After we finished eating I helped Lili clean up the kitchen.

When she closed the sink I picked her up and put her onto my shoulder.
Lili: "Cole!!" She yelled. She knew she wasn't gonna win so she didn't bother on punching my back. I slapped her ass.
Lili: "Cole where the fuck are you taking me?" She asks curiously.
Cole: "Where going swimming and that's it" I say while heading to our room. 
Lili: "I feel lazyyyyyy" she says
Cole: "Then why do you think I'm carrying you...?" He says playfully smirking.

I put Lili down onto the ground so she can get ready. She rolled her eyes and was searching in her drawers for a bikini.

Lili's POV:
I felt lazy today and you might think why am I like this when we're in Bora Bora well I'm jet lagged. It's annoying. I search for a bikini and find 2. One of them was purple and was tied on the waist and tied on the neck.

Cole: "Nope" He says while pointing at the purple bikini.
Lili: "Why...I was gonna choose that one" I say pouting.
Cole: "imagine that getting untied and I don't want anyone looking at my girls boobs" he says raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and he goes up to me and kisses my neck.
Cole: "I'm sorry I'm just marking what's mine and I don't want you wearing that" he says while leaving soft kisses on my neck.
Lili: "Fine just because I love you" He raises an eyebrow and I just laugh.

I wore this white bikini which was an off shoulder top. It was cute. I got out the bathroom and showed Cole. His eyes widened at the sight. I just giggle an go put on a shirt and shorts on top of my bikini. Cole just whore blue trunks that had white lines on them.

Cole drove us to the ocean. Once we got there the ocean was clear blue. It was an amazing view. I got out the car and ran to the ocean. Cole chasing after me he picked me up and ran to the water while carrying me. I just died of laughter. No one was really there and that's what I loved about it the most. Just Cole and I. Cole threw me in the water. My hair got soaked. I jump on Cole's back and he catches me. We ended up having a make out session. We were both soaked.

After a while Cole and I went to go eat something. This was the best day of my life with the person I love the most. I couldn't ask for anything more.

We went to this restaurant that had a great view of the ocean it was around 6pm. We got our menus and I ordered sushi and Cole ordered the same thing. The sushi was amazing.

3rd Person POV:
Cole and Lili got out of the restaurant leaving the bill on the table and headed back to their hotel. They both took a shower together ;). Both were happy and couldn't ask for more at this moment.

(605 words)