Chapter 2 ~When it all Began~

"Char I don't think we should be here"Ellena said we walked deep in the dark woods.

This was my escape from reality,my one and only area where I can let go without being afraid.

"Just follow me guys and watch your step"I said completely ignoring what she said.

We walked a bit further and finally reached our destination.

Ellena and Rhianne were speechless when they saw my beautiful tree house.

'Wow,this is amazing Char!" said Rhianne.

They were both very happy..but I felt as tho something was different.This place always made me feel sae but now I felt like a bad aura is around it.

"Are you coming dude?"said Ellena

I shrugged off that weird feeling and followed them inside.

We had tons of fun for a few hours,we ate,laughed,watched some tv and also surfed the internet for awhile.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" we heard someone scream.We raced out of the tree house and followed the source of it.

It was quite far but something in me said to follow it.

"Hey I think we should just leave it,We're quite far from already what if we can't find our way back?"said Rhianne.

"No,I think we should continue.You guys can go back if you want but I want to continue" I said.

They looked at me weirdly and continued walking with me without another word.

After about 20 minutes of walking,an awful smell was lingering.I followed the smell into some bushes on the right and was shocked

when I found a boy about our age laying in a pool of liquid that looked like blood.

But this was no ordinary boy,oh no.He had wings that was black tainted with white and the liquid was purplish blue

and carried a bad smell that could kill.

Suddenly I heard the thump behind me.I turned and there was Rhianne motionless with Ellena's arms around her trying 

to wake her up.

Just great,I have a weird creature lying dead before me and a potentially dead friend.

A/N:Hey guys!!! hope you like the story so far! Please do share it! and i apologize if i'm not updating to often and 

if anyone is wondering why the tree house has cable and internet well it's because Charlie's dad made it for her

and he made sure she was comfortable and all so yeah! Thanks for reading Love you <3