New beginnings

Author note: I know its been since forever since I've been on here, but I've decided to come back and finish this story at least.

Foxy's POV:

"Arrr m-matey" I say stumbling over my words. I look up and see the shocked and mortified faces of two other animatronics. I see a tall brown bear with a cute little hat and neat bow tie, he has glowing blue eyes and some rather flat teeth. I see clinging onto the bears arm is a rabbit, who appears to be as tall as I am and has tall floppy ears and is very well groomed and luminous purple eyes. He also sports a neat bow tie like the bear. "F-Fred what should we do?" The bunny looks at the bear, and the bear shakes the rabbit off of his arm. The bear walks cautiously up too me and waves his hand in front of my face. I grimace and look at the rabbit standing behind him and how he is accompanied by a chicken?! My eyes snap back to the bear standing in front of me "Can you hear me?" the bear says slowly. "Yes I can." I reply back in a confused tone. The bear glances back at the two animals behind him and they shrug their shoulders. The bears focus then is back on me, he then holds his hand out "I'm Freddy Fazbear, some people refer to me as Fred for short." the bear- I mean Freddy says formally. "Hey only I call you that!" The rabbit shouts. I ignore him and shake Freddy's hand and say "I am Foxy the pirate and I have no clue what is going on." A comforting smile creeps onto Fred's face and he says "Hey neither do we!" We all share a good laugh...