The invisible

First name: Miki 

Last name: Ito

Age:18

Gender: female

personality: Miki is a very polite girl who can also get very shy around new people. She has always been that girl who was invisible and she just wanted to be seen. However, she is loyal, kind, shy, and short-tempered.

looks:

Miki is 5'3 and normally wears jeans, white and grey long-sleeved shirt, and white flats

backstory: Miki has two loving parents and a baby brother. However, her life at school was so pleasant. Every day she was neglected and ignored by her classmates. Every time she would try to start a conversation with someone it was like they never heard her. Later she discovered that the most popular girl in school was telling everyone to ignore her and sure enough they all listened. Once her parents caught on she moved schools and is now making new friends.

skills: Miki is good at drawing, singing, and writing, which makes her a perfect English student.

flaws: Miki almost never speaks, she is physically weak, and has a short temper

likes: Miki loves to draw, watch anime, write stories, and she loves cats(all animals)

dislikes: Miki isn't a big fan of kids, pie, being around a lot of people, and idiots.

sexuality: Pan

other: She is allergic to fish and seafood.

Scenarios:

1) You were in Miki's class and you were falling behind so the teacher assigned her as your tutor. You guys were to meet up right after class, which was the last of the day. Miki was sitting in the library waiting on you as soon as class was over.

2) at lunch you notice a girl sitting alone at a small picnic table. This lunch it was chilly outside so not many people were outside. Those who were outside had a small group of friend, but not this girl and this was the last table left.