Best friend

first name: Keith

Last name: Davidson

age: 18

gender: male

sexuality: pan

personality: Keith is very loyal, kind, and protective when it comes to his friends.

looks:

backstory: Keith grew up without his father because he went to war and died

backstory: Keith grew up without his father because he went to war and died. Kids always made fun of him because no one came to his father's day program at school. One day in 5th grade you stood up for him. Ever since the two of you have been friends and he began to love you without realizing it. Now, he rejects his own feelings to keep you safe and happy. He also works as a waiter to help support his mom.

likes: He loves the outdoors, animals, writing, sports, and watching movies.

dislikes: Keith doesn't like bullies, jerks, you being upset, school, and being around too many people without anyone he knows.

skills: cooking, writing, and playing soccer

flaws: He doesn't think before he does something and is sensitive 

other: he has a chinchilla named Mika

scenarios

1) You and Keith had a project to work on so you went to his house that weekend.  After you got there his mother answered the doors and told you that he would be home from work in twenty minutes and she took you to his room, which was a mess, but his computer and notebook sat on his surprisingly organized desk.

2) make it up