Part 0.5: A Gorgons Forbidden Love

Keran didn't know this at the time but while he was having fun in his little hideout and village an evil was growing that reached far beyond what Keran could imagine. This is the story of the forbidden love.

Euryale was the oldest out of three sisters. Her and her other two sisters; the famous and notorious Medusala and her lesser known sthenos, were vile and vulgar snake like creatures with talons and wings and even snake hair. See two of the sisters; Sthenos and Euryale, had grown up with hideous skin and those features that i had described. But one; and only one, the youngest of them, Medusala, was half a nymph; meaning that she had immense beauty.

Euryale was jealous of this; though she never showed it as she thought she should be responsible, while Sthenos was also jealous yet showed it in every possible way. Euryale was always the person who stopped Medusa and Sthenos from fighting yet she felt sad; as she knew that she would never find love, not in her ugly skin, talons and snake like way. That was when it hit Euryale on that night as she sat on a cliff; staring at the moon.

Euryale had known a little thing or two about magic though she didn't know how to make a person have snake hair; this was her grand plan. Euryale had that since she was born; though she could only control it now, but that was when Euryale had remembered about the Jewel.

See five hundred years earlier when Euryale and her sisters were born Euryale was given a gift by the gods that created them. It was a seven sided jewel blessed by each of the seven spirits. The jewel had been turned into a amulet ever since. Euryale knew the powers that were in that amulet and she wanted it all for herself.

That night; while her sisters slept, Euryale flew towards the moon; as the amulet was always under the moon.. At least that's what the goddess that gave her that had said.

Euryale had flown for almost an hour when she had seen a little village under the moon. This was where she knew the amulet was. Though something strange happened, see when Euryale or her sisters were near the amulet there hands would glow. This would happen because of the spirits blessings. Though this did not happen this time, so, that was when Euryale had dismissed the thought of the amulet being there. She figured that it would have been father off so Sthenos next morning she told her sisters that a cave with emended gold lied towards the south; they fell for it, and that was when Eurayle made her way to the amulet.

A year later

Euryale and her sisters had moved in under the moon. Though Euryale lived a little bit away from her sisters; for good reason, while here sisters lived right next to each other in giant caves that were in fact filled with gold and treasures.
Medusa had no reason to believe that her sister was planing to give her snake hair and steal her beautiful appearance.

Euryale went back to the village to see what was there; as she hadn't found the amulet, that was when she had realized it. She knew where the amulet was all along. It wasn't literally under the moon instead it was by the moon. This was when she decided to go to the village and find the amulet.

Any way she could