Chapter 4

The drive to CityWalk was fun with Cole. We sang to songs on the radio, we even sang off key just for fun. I texted the other girls a couple of times to see how their day is going. Claire told me that she loved Chipotle-as usual- and that they are loving the zoo and having a lot of fun. Elena told me to leave her alone because she's in LaLa Land with Dana. Turns out that Gabe's surprise to Savannah was to the Santa Monica Pier with a beach picnic. Savannah told me that if she's dreaming don't wake her up. Jannet texted that she really likes David and that they are swapping dance tips to each other. On the rest of the ride Cole and I talked a lot about our hopes and dreams and joked around the rest of the time. We got to CityWalk and we parked right by David and Jannet. On the way inside CityWalk, Cole put an arm around my shoulder while in front of us I noticed that David and Jannet were holding hands. We began passing by the Oakland Raiders store and made a face passing by it because I was not a big fan of them (sorry to those that are Raider fans!). We decided to stop for some frozen yogurt before we continued walking. It was crowded inside to sit down so we decided to eat the yogurt while walking. We were passing by the 5 Towers when Jannet and I heard She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer. The both of us began dancing along to the song while still eating our frozen yogurt.  We ended up stopping because there was some people looking at us. Cole wrapped his arm around my shoulders again as we looked at the 5 Tower stage.

"Two years ago, we performed on that stage" Cole informed me.

"Really?" I was stunned, "That's amazing!" 

"Well, I haven't performed here yet" David added. 

"Don't worry, buddy, you will soon" Cole reassured him. 

"So does that mean that we could see you guys at your next concert?" Jannet questioned. 

"Of course!" David smiled at her. 

A couple of girls came up to us who were really shy. They looked like they were about 12-13. 

"Hi Cole and David, can we take a picture with you?" Girl #1 asked them.

Cole looked at me for approval and I gave him a smile, "Go on, they aren't asking me for a picture" 

Cole and David took a couple pictures with their fans while Jannet and I stayed back a couple of steps admiring the boys. After they were done taking pictures Girl #2 came up to Jannet and I.

"Are you two dating them?" Girl #2 asked. 

Jannet nearly choked on the yogurt she was eating and I was just shocked at the question. Although it is a good question, were we dating?  

"If we were dating, would it be okay?" David asked the girls. 

"I think so, because you're both very pretty" Girl #1 answered. 

"And if the boys are happy then we're happy" Girl #2 added.

"Aww thank you" I told them. 

They left shortly after leaving us again with the boys. We threw away the empty yogurt cups into a nearby trash can. 

"So, we're dating?" Jannet asked David. 

"If that's okay with you?" David asked back. 

"Are you kidding? I'm more than okay!" Jannet gave David a hug. 

"What do you think about us dating?" Cole asked me. 

"I'd love it but you got to work more for this" I joked. 

"Challenge accepted" Cole joked back and took my hand in his. 

We continued to walk till we hit the Things From Another World store that caught Cole and David's eye. Jannet went with them anyway because we liked the store. Cole and I were looking at the Star Wars shirts that they had there while David and Jannet were hooked on the Spider-Man comics. My fun had to get cut short when I got a phone call from my dad and had to step out of the store to talk to him.