10. Additional Happiness

AFTER 4 YEAR

"Pha come to your mamma. Don't play with your tooth brush. Today is your first day of school. Its already late honey.... for going to your school." Krist said to his cute little baby who was running all over the house with putting tooth brush on mouth.

Then the little baby runned to pappa.. Singto lifted his baby in his embrace. And kissed his baby, on baby's both cheeks.

Baby feel ticklish. Then baby said "pappa.. ich tikling me." ( its tickling me.)

Then pappa said "You don't want to go to school sweetheart? So, don't go. I'll talk to your mamma."

"Yech paappa I dol wala go tu icool...." baby said in spell language.

Then Krist came behind to them.

And said "Today is first day of our baby in school. And you said like that. You are the one who always trying to ruined our baby."

"Pha just went out from your pappa's lap." Krist said his baby with little scolding way.

Then Pha just went down from his papa's lap.

Then Krist dressen up his baby. Feed breakfast his child then they go outside for school bus. Krist and baby are waiting for school bus.

While seeing his adorable baby. Krist just peck his baby's head. And said himself. "It just feel that you just comes in our life yesterday. And now, you are grow so fast. That today you are going to your school."

Then suddenly Singto came to Krist put hand on his wife's shoulder and ask him "What are you thinking?"

Krist said "Nothing..."

"Ahh!!! Let me guess.. You just thinking about our Pha." Singto said

"I still remembered that day. When phan was coming in our life." Singto said.

👀FLASHBACK👀

AFTER 7 MONTH (From the previous part)

"Sweetheart.... watch your steps..... baby steps.... baby steps... Now you enter your third trimester of pregnancy." Singto saying while holding his wife's hand.

"Now, enough Sing... I already walking slowly... because of you I became so much fat. Eat this, eat that, don't eat that... don't do this... don't do that..." Krist yelling at him while holding his baby bump. Which is really big now.

Krist became more chubby now. Singto was everytime pulling his wife's chubby cheeks to getting annoyed his lovely pregnant wifey.

Krist became little annoying wifey because of his pregnancy. His legs got swollen due to he carried baby's weight at the same time.

Singto massaged Krist's foot every night before his sleep.

Because of all that difficulties Krist want his hubby always near to him. Whenever Singto leave him, then Krist started crying by saying that "Why you do this to me...? If you don't like me this way, so.....😭"

"No... honey! Its not like that. I have work also to do. That's why I am leaving you for going office... Now you became my Baby elephant, then how can I leave my so much cuteipie baby elephant." Singto said in teasing way.

"Sing don't call me that. I hate that.....I hate that....." Krist pouted while putting his hand on his baby bump in a cross way.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry. I already take leave from office untill our baby come out from your belly.... he...he...😁"Singto said.

"Now, Its sounds better.😎" Krist said.

"Come to me.... My cuteiiii...." then Singto hugged his wife.