chapter 3

" Well, i need to gain your trust, so right now i can't tell you!"

" Oh, come on!!"

"Nope, sorry, i think i gotta go anyways! Bye!"

Before i know it he was already gone. So i went downstairs to see if there were anything to eat but unfortunenately, there were only a bottle of water, 5 slices of cheese and thats it, i guess i have to go to the market. So i dress in my beige jeans and a baggy shirt and went to the market, i also took a basket with me. First i had to think what is really necessary because i don't have much money so i decided that i'd buy a small piece of meat, a bottle of water and lettuce! I went walking down the meat place first, then i went to the lettuce and last i went to the vegetable place.

When i'm done, i decide to go to the old park to relax abit and just as i was about to go, guess who i see, CATO!! Why do i have to meet him everywhere!? And i think he saw me too since he went to me and said hi

"hi" i said back.

"how's things going on?"

"Cato, you met me like 30 minutes ago and you ask me how's things going on? Really?"

"I was just joking! Hey, wanna hangout later on at my house?

"Sure , why not?"

"Okay! I'll pick you up at 4:00."

"Okay! See you then!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

My mom have gone for some bussiness so why not have a bit fun? And i need some more friends anyways! But i still can't believe i'm friend with the most popular person in my school!!! Wait, stop it Clove, its nothing, no yes it is something, i get bully all the time from popular girls and stuff like that and now a popular boy wants me to come over to his house?! Thats ridiculous! But oh well, i shouldn't be worried about these things!

I took one last glance at his way and then i walked home. I look down at my watch and saw the time, it was 3:15. i guess i'll just put the stuff inside the fridge, after that i went and took a shower, since we have limited water time i had train to take short showers. I dried myself and put on my clothes. I went out of the bathroom and put my watch on again and its 3:45, perfect! For some finishing touches i simply tied my hair in a high pony tail and put on the bracelet that my father gave me when i was 7. When i was done i heard knocks on my door, its definitely cato i thought. Standing by the door step was Cato, his hair spiked up, he had a black t-shirt and trousers and a watch.

When we arrived at his house, he offered me some tea and then we sat down on his bed and since his house was rich he had a bigger room than mine, his walls are white and no scratches, his table was black and was by the window, he also had a closet next to the door.

"So, what should we do?" he asked

"Maybe we can talk." i replied

"Sure, lets get to know each other better."

"Ok, lets start with the basics, whats your favorite color?"

"Blue, white and black." he said," What's yours?"

"Mine is red and turquoise."I replied

"Cool."

After we've talked for a while, i start to head home. By the time i've got home i realized that it was still early so i went and do my homework. After that i went to watch the hunger games, they are on the chariots ride and their costumes looked ridiculous, especially the ones from District 12, pathetic! After a while, i felt hungry so i went and made dinner for myself, obviously mother would have eaten by now so no need to make dinner for two. After i ate dinner, i watched the hunger games a bit more and then i heard something informed from Ceasar Flickerman. He said that in the games he had noticed that one of the tributes from district 2 have fallen in love with someone from district 6, there were rumors that they were dating even! Not good, this is not good at all! They will have a high chance of being killed or one of thhem will betray each other. I hope its not Maria though..