chapter 1: Abby's POV*

"Izzy it's time to go!" I yell pull my bestfriend out of her bed. she groans and gets up. "you wanna go meet them don't you?" I ask her as she walks into the bathroom. once she's in there I get dressed. I wear my light blue cutoff shorts with a white shirt and green flannel. I also wear my white convers and my hair in a messy bun. Izzy comes out with almost the same outfit. I laugh and grab my purse and car keys. "Okay come on."

"IM SO FANCY! YOU ALREADY KNOW!" we sing driving to Taco Bell. I hear a ding on my phone and I grab it. 'hey babe' it says. I look at it and see it's from my ex-boyfriend jake. I throw my phone back in the counsole. I take one last drink from my baha blast and we walk into "magcon" or what it used to be. I see like 40 girls already lining up at the door. "wow.. I thought we were early!" izzy says shocked. I agree and see something out of the corner of my eye. I look over and it's taylor caniff trying to get inside. I run over to him but see no security. I grab his arm and push threw the crowd to the back doors. izzy follows shocked. "thanks so much. I dont know what I would've done with out you.he kisses me on the cheek and walks inside. "did you wanna.. come in with me?" me and izzy nod smiling.