chapter 6: sammy's POV*

So I've been invited to my friends for a huge party. Jack and Jacks. I also hear there's going to be a lot of hot girls there. You can tell I want to go now. "Yeah of course I'll go." I tell Jack G on the phone. "I'll start packing now." Right now I live in Omaha cause it's my hometown.

(on the plane)
I end up sitting next to someone that actually knows me. My ex. "Oh hi sammy." She says very shy. "Hey how's the other guy you fucked when you were with me?" She turns pale and turns to face the window. "We broke up." I start to smile when she turns around. "I'm really sorry Sam. I was intoxicated and I was dumb. I really loved you." She leans in but I pull back. "I can't do this. You still did it and I know you'll just do it again. I'm sorry Kailee." I lied. I'm not sorry. Kailee never even had one long relationship or a steady one. I can't trust her.

(in Cali)
That was such an awkward plane ride. "See you later Kailee." She walks one way while I walk the other.

I whistle for a cab and get in. I tell the driver the address and he takes me. "Hey bruh!" JJ comes out and gives me a bro hug then Jack G. They invite me inside and I see a beautiful girl sitting next to Taylor. Dammit. I bet she's with Taylor. "Sammy my man!" Taylor gets up and hugs me while everyone else greets me. I notice another girl with Jack G. She beautiful too. I shouldn't get to caught up in them.