WORST DISASTER

"mama! there is a flood ?!" I said to my mom, "That's the trash that we threw" she said, why is it that people do not have the discipline in the world why they need to throw away those garbage somewhere if they can be thrown into the proper trash?

"We have to evacuate children, before we get flooded and may be harmed by all of us" said Papa, so we left immediately, I found many people suffering from floods, drowning, dying, dripping water , buildings are so painful that you see your fellowmen who have been overwhelmed by their own work, because of the dumps they are causing a Disaster.

but I also see that it's fun to live happily but with pain even so it has remained in the hearts of people being a hero to help their people live.

it is difficult to get to the evacuation center because nothing is going to be broken, every effort made by everyone is broken.

"We're here," said my father, tearing my way to the evacuation center I was tearing my head for too much because of, I could not help but keep my eyes open but I could not even lift my eyes. their cries, shouts and disappearances because of what happened to their loved ones.

We went to our place to relax because of tiredness, not wanting to stop so much rainfall and the evacuation outside of flooding still continues. while I was driving them I fell asleep slowly.

I woke up when my father put me in. "Let's go with the releif goods so we can eat" so I immediately stand up to my bed and follow my dad.

we have not arrived at the place where the releif goods are coming but there are so many people screaming, shouting, and quarreling.

After we get releif goods we are sent to a seminar for flood victims. We sat in a chair because the seminar was about to begin.

talked about, gave lessons and gave the government a helping hand for us to start a new life.

"Our countrymen take care of our environment not to throw platsic everywhere so as not to spoil our environment, because our thrown will also return to us and we will destroy them" in front of the speaker. everybody is silenced and seems to be sorry for what they did. "we must work together to repair everything damaged and restore our country" many agree with what he said and one that I am in.

We were so frustrated by what he said, "how do you choose the people in the plastic that destroy our planet or the planet that gives life to our people?" the speaker in front of us, is our only answer and that is the PLANET that gives us life and hope in life.