Chapter 1: Apprentice of the Legend

I am Konan Yuki. A once normal soldier of the dome who became the leader of the guild of heroes, Monster Hunter. As the time pass by, two years after we have saved the world, the people of the dome, accused me as a monster hiding in a human form. So they put me in jail. I can't reveal the fact that I can transform into a monster because of this gem because this is what I promise my father. Now it is up to my friends to train a new guild to retrieve the Monster Gems.

My Name is Akylie Dilan. I am Ms. Katrina's apprentice for this new guild they are trying to create. I am currently working on Bow and Arrows and probably guns but my Master recommnend me to use weapon that can't do that much damage to a monster because some of the monsters are our allies.

I am also training with my best buddy, Lucas Craddle. We were orphaned when the dome is destroyed by this realy big dinosaur. But after 2 years, we were found my Ms. Katrina and Mr. Renner. They were so nice that they said we have a pure heart.  They took us in, we became like their children.

" Whoosh... "

A sound was made when a wind passed by.

A sound coming from the bush nearby make us come closer. As we come closer, a monster attacks us.

" It is a Type 7 monster. Yuliendris. It is classified as corrupted monster. Guess we got to kill it then."

Lucas said as he draw out his sword

" Face The Wind! " he said and summons a gust to the monster.

" Hey! No Fair it's my turn." Kylie said and shoots out it's arrow.

The monster was killed but it screams a crying howl. Calling for reinforcement.

Yulies from both side side of the forest attacks them.

" We are outnumbered. We can't do this by the two of us." Lucas said

" Have faith that crying howl can reach the HQ. You know what that means." Kylie said

" Yeah. More apprentice will arive. But judging by the... "

" PLEASE STOP YOUR CALCULATION. Did I say have faith? If you heard me then do it.! "

After the reinforcement arrived they defeated the Yulies.

" Your mission is a complete failure. " said by the head of the Gem Hunter, Harishima.

" What! We clearly clear out the area. That mission is a complete. " Kylie said.

" Listen. Akylie Dilan. Your mission is a complete failure because you have reinforcement. You signed that quest with the two of you. Our rule say =In accepting quest, a member should sign a contract. The contract contains the number of people.="

" Alright! Alright! We got it. We'll scram Ok. "

After a while (=^w^=)

" So the mission is a failure. With this condition we can't live for a week! It is embarasing to return to Ms. Katrina. We can't interfere with her normal life if she had one. "

" More importantly. We can't continue our mission."

" Yeah. And that is to find the remaining gems of Monster Transformation. I Akylie Dilan, shall find the gems to clean the gem of Yuki Konan!"

After a while, a cottage nearby the mountain edge is seen as a River Falcon dropped by the house.

" Oh, I see. They are now training newbies to look for the gems. "

The mysterious man laughs and grins at the same time.

" This is a great oppurtunity for my..... 50 highly-trained apprentice! Let's see who can win this fight, Konan Yuki! "