Pt:10

You're pov
-

I stayed up all night thinking of him. I couldn't even close my eyes. I groaned and took out the earbuds in my nightstand drawer, and I plugged them in my phone, starting some music.

I checked the time, 6:40 a.m.. I yawned and I started to scroll through Instagram looking at girls my age, hugging they're boyfriends and girlfriends. For some reason I'm upset. And every time I was met with one of these pictures all I could think about was .. mark..

I scrolled down and I get a text. I look to see who and it was.. mark. Mark?.. Mark..

Sunday 6:45 a.m.
Mark- hey, I can't sleep are you awake?

I replied quickly.

You- yes, and same. I can't stop thinking.
Mark- what are you thinking about?
You-.. you.
Mark-to be honest, I can't stop thinking about you either... is your dad upset with me?
You- a little. He surprisingly didn't yell at me.
Mark- well that's good.. the last thing I need is for you to be away from me. (Sorry if that's creepy hehe).

I smiled, and chuckled a little.

You: can we call?

Mark: I can't

You: why not?

Mark: I have a friend over and if I wake him he'll be real grumpy.

I raised a brow.. why not just go in another room. I didn't question it and said okay.

Mark:I have to go, see you Monday ❤️

You: okay, gn❤️

I smiled at the hearts we sent, and I started to relax.

Time skip to Monday.
-

I was walking in the hall way when a Familiar friend ran up next to me. She looked serious.
"Y/n.. have you and mark kissed?" She asked quietly trying not to get attention.
"Yea why?" I asked.
"Well Sean and I were going to go to marks house to drop off his wallet, cause he left it, until we see him kissing some lady through the window" she said.

I felt my heart stop. He didn't.. he couldn't..

"M-Maybe you didn't see him properly. Yea maybe it was a mistake" I said. "I know it was a lady cause she one of the teachers who work here" she said rubbing my arm.

"Y-you're lying! He wouldn't!" I yelled starting to cry. "I'm sorry. You're welcome to come to my house to tal-" I cut her off. "No! I won't need to. Because he wouldn't do such a thing!" I said wiping my tears.

"I'm going to go ask him right now. And I'll bet you 10 bucks he'll say no!" I said running off.

I opened Marks door only to see him making out with..ms.grassy.

They both looked at the door, and Mark went pale. "Y-yn-" I cut him off. "No. Don't say anything. It's fine." I said with a dead tone. I closed the door, and I felt like I had just been kicked in the face.. he did... he doesn't like me.. Im such and idiot. My eyes started to fill up with tears and the fell down my cheek.

The door opened again to see mark.. I don't even want to think about his name. Mr.fischbach.

"Y/n I can explain" he said noticing my tears. I looked at him and I could see the shame in his eyes. "You don't need to explain. Kara told me and I didn't want to believe it. But I do" I cried. "Y/-" he said trying to pull me in a hug but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"You know what? Fuck you. Just..." I said biting my lip trying not to whimper. "Fuck. You." I said walking away. I wiped my tears and I went to my other classes except his.