Chapter 2: Shoto Todoroki

Todoroki races towards the cafe feeling so nervous, but mostly guilty ever since he made a pact with the guys that was so stupid to begin with but to his friend Bakugou, he thinks it's the right thing to do because it felt like an utter betrayal to him for some odd and petty reason.

Flashback: Bakugou gather all the boys in the classroom lounge to talk about the one person he hates and loves, Izuku "Deku" Midoriya. He ask them, "Have any of you guys seen or heard anything from Deku lately?"

They told him no and now felt completely concerned that Midoriya unexpectedly left without saying a word to anyone including Todoroki himself.

They went silent until Shinsou suddenly said, "Wait, I remember that Ochako was talking to Midoriya on the phone last week, but when I ask her if I could talk to him she quickly said no like she and Midoriya are keeping a secret and that's all I know."

Bakugou was seething with anger when he heard what had happened. "Well, if he doesn't want to talk to us then we don't talk him at all."

Shoto Todoroki spoke out, "Don't you think you're jumping to conclusion Bakugou, I mean maybe he's just spending some time with his mother or talking to All Might for some heroic advice."

"Todoroki-san, if Midoriya was talking to All Might then we would be seeing him talking to All Might." ,exclaimed Tenya IIda who feels hurt and angry like all the other boys including Kirishima, who usually a cheerful guy.

Bakugou nodded and said, "Then it's official when school starts we shut Deku out of our lives...for good." :End Flashback

Todoroki knew that Bakugou was too stubborn to talk it out, but he needed to stop the guys from giving the green haired teen the cold shoulder before all of them lose Midoriya forever.

****************

Midoriya sat at the cafe table waiting for Todoroki. He sense that someone saw them together at school, but he couldn't tell who it was. So he has keep a sharp eye out inside and outside of school while he put his plan into motion.

Then he heard the bell ringing by the door and sees a panting Todoroki. He smiled a warm smile and said, "Hey, you finally made it, I didn't think you show up, I was getting worried about you right now." Midoriya stopped talking to witness his best friend and soon-to-be lover, standing there visibly shaking.

He thought that something must have happened to the Fire and Ice user when he came to meet him. So he softly ask him, "Did something happened to you Todo-chan because you look kinda upset for some reason?"

Todoroki opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He felt a pang of guilt not because of the pact, but because he hurt the one person who ever shown him any kindness beside his mother and his other siblings. He opened his mouth again and still nothing came out until he made squeaky sound as the tears build up in his eyes and slid down his cheeks.

Then Todoroki felt a pair of muscular arms holding him tightly. Todoroki looks up and sees Midoriya's eyes began to glow brightly red, then his body became weak, aroused, and exposed.

Midoriya lean towards his lover's ear and whispered, "I know a place where we can discuss this alone all right."

The Fire and Ice user nodded while waiting for the tall teen to pay for his drink, grabbed his shopping bag, and left with him. Unaware of a hooded figure with a look of betrayal and regret on its face.

Later that night, Midoriya and Todoroki arrived at an expensive looking nine-story hotel building that looks so brand new. "Midoriya-san, why are we here?" ,asked Todoroki.

Midoriya replied, "I'll tell you later after your "punishment", Todo-chan."

Todoroki blushed when they walk to the elevator after Midoriya pay for the room with coupon that was all black with a picture of a golden mask on it.