Prolouge

No One's POV.

In far away lands,there's a Queen named Celestia who ruled her kingdom by herself.It's because,her husband,King Sombra is died on the way go to Cloudsdale kingdom because his ship is sinked by storm.

Queen Celestia have 10 daughters.The first daughter is Princess Rarity,23 years old.She has curled violet hair,white skin,and a pair of royal blue eyes.She loves gems and have a feminine attitude. She also has generous heart.

The second daughter is Princess Fluttershy,22 years old.She has long pale pink hair,pale yellow skin,and a pair of teal eyes.She love to take care of animals and has a kind heart.She is quite of shy.

The third daughter is Princess Apple Jack,21 years old.She has long blond hair tied into a low ponytail,pale orange skin and a pair of bright green eyes.She is honest hearted and the most independent among her sisters.

The fourth daughter is Princess Sunset Shimmer,20 years old.She has long firery hair,pale light orange skin and a pair of light turquoise eyes.She has a big heart to forgived anyone who hurt her or her family.She also kinda like read books and she love to study with her mother,Queen Celestia.She also love to explore the kingdom and new places.

The fifth daughter is Princess Twilight Sparkle,19 years old.She has long black indigo hair with magenta and violet streak,pale purple skin and a pair of violet eyes.She is the most clever and the most wise among her sisters.She really love books and love to spend her time in castle library.She also loved to study from her mother,Queen Celestia.

The sixth daughter is Princess Pinkie Pie,18 years old.She has magenta puffy hair,pale pink skin,and a pair of crystal blue eyes.She is the most extrovert and the most talkative among her sisters.She loved parties.

The seventh daughter is Rainbow Dash,17 years old.She has long silky rainbow hair,cyan skin and a pair of magenta eyes.She has big loyalty to her family and kingdom. She is the favorite daughter of her father,King Sombra. She has tomboyish attitude, but she can be girly and sweet in some moments.

The eighth daughter is Apple Bloom,10 years old.She has long red velvet hair with a big pink ribbon,pale light yellow skin,and orange eyes.She is the closest sister of Apple Jack.

The ninth is Sweetie Belle,10 years old.She has long pale pink hair with pale purple streak,white skin and harlequin eyes.She is the closest sister of Rarity.

And the tenth or the youngest is Scootalo,10 years old. She has short purple hair, light orange skin,and violet eyes.She is the closest sister of Rainbow Dash.

Apple Bloom is 2 month older than Sweetie Belle and Sweetie Belle is just 1 month older than Scootalo.

The sisters have a strong sisterhood relationship. No one can break them apart.

But,how when a lies and accusation is tried to break their sisterhood relationship? Is it end with happily ever after?Or end with one of them have to sacrifice herself to a royal traitor?

Author Note:

Hello everyone!It's Florence_Spring285.So,this is my new fanfic.I hope you like and enjoy this fanfic.
See you at the next chapter!

🌹Florence_Spring285🌹