Prologue

Kwon Yura has never known love, sure, she's read romantic books and comics, but she's never experienced it. And she doesn't care.

 Yura doesn't anything going on for looks, and she's never tried to doll herself up a little. She's plain and pure, doesn't do indecent things, and doesn't think of indecent things, so she never really got along with her classmates. To make up for this, she studies diligently, and reads romantic mangas with her best friend Park Subin for fun. She's never been boy crazy, but she admires romance, and thinks of it as an innocent and amazing thing.

Jeon Jungkook was the boy your mom warned you about. And if it's not your mom who warned you about him, then it's everyone else.

  When he walks in, you're greeted by cologne, wildly styled hair, delinquent clothing, and beautiful features. Whenever you're warned about something, or someone, you want to break the rules, and you desperately want that thing/person in question, that was Jungkook. He had no passion for love, and despises whoever pretends that their indecent feelings can be called love. He has experience with many girls, old and young, bad and good, dirty and clean. He doesn't hate the sexual pleasure he gets from it, and yearns for it. 

What will happen when a pure and naïve sheep, meets an experienced and hateful wolf?

I'll leave fate up to you.