The Only Chapter

Awsten and Geoff were just friends as far as anyone but them was aware. Fans had speculations but there was no solid evidence towards them actually being a thing. But they are, and they're far more than just romantically involved. Geoff and Awsten absolutely hated the month of November for one reason and one reason only. It's No Nut November, which is torture enough when you're single but when you live in very close quarters on a tour bus with your secret boyfriend it can get difficult.

Every night on tour Awsten and Geoff would go for a walk at night but those walks we're always so boring during November since they couldn't kiss, just in case. Having a secret relationship makes it so that any moment you have together you have to use to the fullest but they can't during this hell of a month.

"Awsten..." Geoff said gently, "I know it's not even two weeks into November but this is getting too hard for me. I want you."

"Geoff, baby, we can't though. I feel the same way but you know it's November and we're on tour with our best friends who know nothing of our relationship." Awsten mumbled groggily while pulling Geoff into a hug.

Geoff began to cuddle up to Awsten and was obviously horny since Awsten could feel his dick growing in size, which as a result gave Awsten a boner. This was going to be an issue if it continued like this, which as you can expect, it did.

"Geoff, Geoff baby," Awsten groaned, "lay off a little bit. I honestly crave a getaway from all this no nut November bullshit but it was a bet and you know I never turn down a bet."

Geoff slowly moved away from Awsten but still close enough that he could feel Awsten's heat radiating onto him. Awsten thought he heard Geoff mutter I love you but he shrugged it off until he heard Geoff repeat himself and say "I mean it".

"Wanna head back to the bus, baby?" Awsten uttered suggestively, and without any warning he took Geoff's hand and started making his way back to the bus. "Ya know, Otto and Jawn are out at an arcade and won't be back for at least an hour and a half. I'm sure if we fail the challenge but clean up fast enough they'll never know, I mean, they don't even know that we're together."

When they got back to the bus Awsten looked through one of the junk bunks for a few minutes but finally found what he was looking for, condoms and lube. Moments like this really make the unused bedroom in the back of the bus useful. All though the room was cluttered and had all of their gear in it they were still able to clear off the bed quickly. Awsten carefully removed his black skinny jeans and grey Calvin Klein boxers to reveal a massive hard-on while Geoff was struggling to even undo his belt. Awsten decided to help him out by undoing his belt and then roughly removing his pants and boxers.

Once Awsten had began fucking Geoff he heard a familiar *ding* that he recognized as the sound he had set for Otto's texts on his phone, "Hey baby, I should probably check that, it's Otto. It could be important since ya know, he never texts anyone." Awsten said in a sultry tone. But before Awsten could get up to check his phone they heard the door of the bus open, which was locked and could have only been opened by Jawn or Otto.

"Fuck!" Awsten and Geoff whispered in unison. While they were getting dressed quickly, or as quickly as they could they heard Jawn say "Whats all the noise in the storage room?" to Otto and then footsteps getting gradually louder.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Otto said panicked as he opened the door and saw a box of condoms and a bottle of lube, and Awsten and Geoff grinning like they had done something wrong. "What the fuck, what is this! Were you two fucking?!"

As the three of them walked from the back room to the main living space Otto was bombarding the couple with questions like "How long has this been going on?" and "Why haven't you even told us, we're your best friends?" but after getting to respond from the two he gave up. Until Jawn got involved, and Jawn can be much more intimidating than Otto.

[A/N] I have no fucking clue how to write this part so its just gonna be TRASH.

"When the fuck did this start" Jawn said angrily.

"About, 5 months ago?" I'm not 100% sure" Awsten announced with a bit of panic in his voice

"I would say 5 or 6 months as well" Geoff said supporting his boyfriend's claim.

"So why didn't you tell us, like, Otto and I?" Jawn's tone becoming lighter and less upset, but still obviously angry at the two.

Geoff responded with "We didn't want you two to slip up to someone since it could get in the wrong hands. Basically, we don't want fans knowing since we know they would harass us about it."

"I mean, thats understandable, I guess." Otto butted in, clearly disturbed from what he had seen just minutes before.

At the end of the night the band and their lovely photographer realized that the entire no nut November thing is useless and decided they should stop doing it but the next night there were even more unexpected events. Awsten and Geoff went on a date, got food at a Japanese restaurant, casual date just in case a fan saw them. They got back to the bus early, far earlier than expected. Actually, about an hour earlier than expected. But when they opened the door of the bus they heard something they never would have expected, not in a million years.

"Is that Jawn, calling Otto...Daddy?" Geoff whispered to Awsten while Awsten's jaw dropped and he had an expression of shock.

"Otto! Jawn!" Awsten yelled in response to the entire situation, "We're back so can you quiet down a little?!"

Awsten and Geoff giggled when they heard Otto scream, obviously terrified of the fact the the other boys had heard Jawn calling him daddy and all that jazz.

"Babydoll, we're gonna have to stop," Otto spoke very softly while stroking the younger boys bright red hair, "Awsten and Geoff are back."