Forks

I ran a hand through my messy hair looking out the window."You must really hate me." I mumbled avoiding looking at my mom. "Lilian,come on charlie makes me happy.Why can't you be happy for us like Bella?" She stated as I rolled my eyes.I sat in silence as she sighed."Look baby I'm sorry,but me and Charlie are happy."She whispered before adding. "You needed to be away from that town. All it did was make things harder for you." She whispered as I sighed we pulled up to the house to see Charlie who instantly went to my mom kissing her as he noticed me." How are you kiddo?" He asked as I stared at him blankly."Living." I grunted as he smiled at me softly."Well....yeah....I'm gonna go to my room." I mumbled walking into the house ignoring the looks I received. I went into my room taking all my anger out. I grabbed my razor slicing at my wrist furiously until I went numb. I locked my door crying myself to sleep.

    *NIGHTMARE *

I was in a cold dark room that looked like a dungeon.Everything was really blurry until I caught a glimpse of a boy I knew...he had golden locks that softly landed on his forehead." Jasper." I whispered reaching out for the broken body. I caressed his cheek softly when a man with red eyes snapped Jasper's neck.He started towards me as I looked for a escape."You can prevent this..all you have to do is join me."He whispered as his breath hit my neck.I felt his teeth sink into my skin and I instantly woke up.

I woke up drenched in sweat. I reached for my medication taking two pills." This is easier?" I mumbled relaxing back into my pillow