ABS CBN BALL

Third person's

As Kisses Delavin made her way to the red carpet, mang were surprised that she and her partner, Donny Pangilinan didn't arrive at the same time. This two were on of the most awaited pairs in the red carpet at ABS-CBN Ball.

As she was walking, all eyes were on her. How come she can walk and be this elegant knowing her partner didn't make it to walk with her?

But little did other people knows, the two had planned before the Ball. They already planned everything and as Kisses looks at everyone, they're planned works.

Eventually, Donny showed up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Kisses. Everyone was shocked when Donny excused hinself why the media was interviewing Kisses.

"Excuse me, flowers for you." Donny said and handed the flowers to Kisses. "You.. look great tonight."

When the two asked what's the reason behind not showing up together, Donny revealed, "Part of the planned."

DonKiss really has this habit o pulling a pleasant surprise.

•••

One week after the ABS CBN BALL, Magandang Buhay invited the pair to be one of teir guest.

"So kamusta naman ang experience sa first ever ABS-CBN Ball?" Momshe Karla asked the two.

"It feels so surreal, tita." Kisses said.

"Ang laki ng gown niya!" Momshie Jolina said while giggling.

"Eh bakit hindi kayo sabay nung una?" Momshie Melai asked.

"Paano kaya kung dun na lang tayo magkita para i-surprise natin yung fans, na kunwari hindi tayo magkasabay. Pero magkasabay talaga kami." Donny explained.

"So, planado talaga?" Momshie Karla asked again.

The two nodded, "Wala lang, we just wanna surprise our fans."

According to Donny, aside from surprising their fans, they also wanted to see each other for the first time at the ball itself.

"Dun na lang tayo magkita para first time ko makita ang gown mo, first time mo makita ang isusuot ko," Donny shared their conversation.

When Momshie Jolina asked about their favorite ABS-CBN Ball memory, Donny said he liked helping Kisses with her gown. "Going around with her na suot niya yun... hndi biro yun ha,"

Kisses on the other hand said that she appreciated this gesture from Donny. "Na-appreciate ko po kasi yun ng sobra, so yun yung top two ko. [My top one was] that moment yung bago kami pumasok sa red carpet. Kasi parang naalala ko yung debut ko."

Everyone was listening to her, even Donny was too focus on her.

"Kasi partner kami noong debut ko, it was the same venue; the same door we stood right before we went inside." She said while smiling. "Parang ano, bumalik kami sa dati, [parang] I thought that time na nalagpasan namin 'yung one year na 'yun na magkasama kami."

The three momshie's nodded, "Have you ever thought na magiging love team kayo?"

They both shook their head, Donny on the other hand explained, "No, kasi this is showbiz 'di ba? Like, hindi mo alam kung anong mangyayari but I am so thankful na kami 'yung naging partner. Ang dami kong natututunan sa kanya."

Kisses nodded, "Me too, sobrang dami kong natututunan sa kanya."

The three momshie's smiled and they mentally said to themselves na DonKiss will make it big.

"Are you courting her?" Momshie Karla blurted out.

"Yes." Donny answered without thinking twice.

"Totoo?!" Momshie Melai was shookt. "Seryoso?"

Donny nodded, "Yes po."

Momshie Karla laughs, "Yes, it's true. He even asked me atsaka si Daniel."

He did, he indeed asked Daniel Padilla, Patrick Sugui, Marco Gumabao, Zanjoe Padilla and many more. Because to Donny, Kisses love ones is the most important thing to him.