Chapter 14

"Zyana! Will you come down here please? we have someone for you to meet!" I hear Nash yell up the stairs. I groan and sit up looking in the mirror. I looked like a zombie. I brush through my hair and then my teeth. I throw on a plain black tee and ripped skinny jeans. I slip on some socks and walk down stairs. I see all the Magcon boys and Jack(Thatsojack) standing in the kitchen talking. And then I see a girl I have never met. "Hey Zyana! This is my girlfriend Amani!" Jack(Thatsojack) says. She turns to me and wow she is beautiful. "Hey! Jack talks about how awesome you are. Hopefully we can be friends?" Amani says. She actually wants to be my friend!? "Of course! How about we go to the mall later?" I suggest. "perfect! I need new shoes." She says. Then she grabs my phone from my hand and puts her number in. I like her in a friend way of course. We all have breakfast. I should tell them about Matt last night. "Hey Matt? Still scared?" I ask. "Pfff no! I even slept by myself last night." He lies through his teeth. "Suuuure! That's why you came running in my room last night saying you were scared so you slept in my bed last night." I say making everyone laugh. "I walk behind Nash to get some cereal when he says. "That movie was soooo not scaring." I smirk and walk quietly behind him. "BOOOOOO!" I scream making him scream like a girl and fall out of his chair. "Hahahaha totally not scaring!" I say and Eat my cereal. "Rude." He says and sits back down. "Still funny." I say. I pull out my phone and put my head phones in. I go on YouTube and watch Gabriel Iglacious (I have no clue how to spell his name. if you don't know who he is he is a comedian that is hilarious) He was right to the part where he was saying that a cop pulled him over and he had donuts. The cop asked him why he pulled him over and Gabriel holds up the donuts and says "Cause you can smell it." I start laughing hard and everyone just looks at me weird. I pause the video, take out my head phones and ask "What?" "Why were you laughing?" Matt asks. "Because I'm watching Gabriel Iglacious. He is a comedian and is fucking hilarious!" I reply. They nod and I watch the rest of his video. Amani taps my shoulder. "Ready to go?"She asks. I nod and we get in the car and head to the mall.

Authors note: Hey guys so I need to explain Gabriel. He is a real comedian and he calls himself fluffy. So go on YouTube and type in Gabriel Iglacious I'm not fat, Im fluffy full show. He has a couple other ones that are hilarious. I guarantee you will be laughing at some point. I will be updating again soon love ya!