Chapter 31

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask Trevor as I kiss his cheek. It's been a week since the" incident" and I wanna take my mind off things. "Uh.I have to go today." Trevor says and quickly runs out the door. That was weird. Usually he would want to watch Netflix and cuddling. "Do you guys know what'd up with Trevor?" I ask as the others walk into the kitchen. The shrug and go on about their day. I pull out my phone and text him.
What's going on?

No reply.
Trevor?

I started getting worried. I paced my room and tried to take my mind off it. Its 8 and dark. What if he cheated on me? Different thoughts popped into my head and tears sprung in my eyes. Just then Trevor walked into my room.

"Where were you?" I ask quietly.

"I was setting up a date for us. Did you...think I was doing something else..? You seem sad." He says.

"I thought you were...I...I don't know anymore." I say and hug him.

"Well I hope you don't mind we walk. Its not to far away." He says.

"That's fine." I smile slightly and we walk down the road hand in hand. We get to a small bridge crossing over a tiny river. There are candles all along the bridge and a candle lit picnic.

"Trevor. It's amazing." I say. We go to sit down but I accidentally knock a candle over. The blanket catches in fire and the food burns. Trevors shirt catches on fire and he freaks. He quickly pulls off his shirt and throws it into the river.

"Trevor! The blanket!" I scream. He quickly throws the blanket in the river as well. We both stand there for a minute. Then we laugh.

"Well I guess we can get Starbucks instead." He laughs.

"Shirtless?" I laugh harder. He looks down then looks back at me. He laughs more and we blow out the candles across the bridge and head back to the o2l house...