<2>

"Wait a second let me catch my breath, Remind me how it feels to hear your voice

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice...."

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV
I woke up and showered. Then I wore my favourite white t-shirt accompanied with a leather jacket and jeans. I headed downstairs and was greeted by a warm smile on everyone's face. I sat on the couch when Taehyung passed by and said, "Good morning Y/n! I'm heading to the market to buy the grocery. Wanna join?"
I simply nodded and then we drove to the market. We startled to buy grocery when the fans noticed us.
He said, "Shit... I forgot my mask.."
I said, "Wait... I have one in my pocket.."
He looked at me with surprise. I removed the mask and gave it to him. He said, "Thanks!"
I nodded and then he wore mask. We bought fruits, vegetables and stuff but then we came across BTS poster. Taehyung cheered up and said, "That's me!"
I fake smiled and then we payout and headed back to home.
I sat on the couch and watched  some tv when Jungkook came and sat beside me and said, "Well... Y/n you shouldn't just sit like that I mean think about Chris. You should do it a comeback and focus again on career.."
I replied, "But.. Everyone has forgotten me..."
He said, "You could do a comeback with us? Soon we have a tour of South Korea and then Europe.. Wanna join? The boss wouldn't mind but you have to workout a lot"
I nodded and looked at Chris and said, "Anything for the my kid"
He smiled and gave me a high-five.
I then continued, "I-I'll come with you all.. I guess its true that Alan has just faded"
He patted my back and sighed and continued, "Look... I know it's hard but you better move on before it's too late"
Yeah, I should move on. I smile and nod and said, "Thanks bestie that made me feel better!"
He smiled and replied, "No problem. Now go and pack your clothes to temporarily move to South Korea.. You can live in with me and Lisa. You bringing Chris?"
I nodded and said, "Yes"
He replied, "The nanny will take care of Chris and Junghyun cause Lisa is also in a group"
I nodded and then packed my clothes. The door opened and it was Jungkook. He asked, "Can I come in?
I nodded and he said,"We'll leave for Seoul the day after.. Pack your stuff and come down for dinner in 25 minutes"
I replied, "Okay thanks"
He smiled and got out of room. I started to remove the necessary clothes from the closet for me and Chris and then filled it up in suitcase. After packing a hoodie fell down,it was of Alan. I hugged it, I could smell the aroma of his warm perfume. In smiled to myself and kept it back in the closet. I then headed downstairs for dinner after halving it I headed upstairs alone cause Chris wanted to sleep with his grandma.
I fell down on bed and stared at the ceiling. Thinking to myself about his condition, the accident.
Why can't I forget you...
Where are you?
Why aren't you back?

I'm completely drunk in love and Alan is my wine...
I then fell a warm tear run down from my eyes. I hugged the pillow beside me and didn't even remember when I had closed my eyes.
Remembering our memories. Our good times. Our first kiss. Our first kid and the only one.
The first time we met....
A dork always praising and devoting Alan... Met Alan and married him? True, that it sounded stupid...
I can't erase our memories.
Why did you go so soon?
Couldn't you're stay a bit longer?
Was it so hurry too leave?
If you could have just waited for 5 minutes it would have never happened...
I miss you..

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short update. I was busy doing some assignments!
Forgive this dork please!

 I was busy doing some assignments! Forgive this dork please!