Chapter 1

Chapter 1: What happend before?

£One month before

£Amoury POV

"HEE MOM! I'M OFF TO SCHOOL!" Amoury screamed before she walked out of the door. "OKAY SWEETIE , SEE YA AFTER SCHOOL!" her mom screamed back

Infront of the house Amoury's bestfriend, Oceana, was waiting on her. "Heey" she said while walking next to eachother.

"This is it! Oceana said to her bestfriend before entering the school. "This is it" Amoury replyed with a sad smile.

They entered the school and walked to their lockers, they walk both off to their own classes and the day started.

"Class, we have new students, say hi to...." the teacher introcuded them while Amoury dreamed away thinking about this cute boy infront of her.

"Miss Amoury! Can you stop staring at that boy and pay attention to the new students that you're going to show around." the teacher said with a evil smile on her face and the class started laughing.

She turns red and sinks into her chair. The boy infront her turned around, smiled and winked at her before turning back. She smiled in herself while others were saying "Ooooh"

The two new boys walked to the empty seats next to me. They smiled at me and introduced their selfs "Hi my name's Jai" the one with an eyebrowpiercing said "Hi and i'm Luke, the better looking twin" the one with a lipring said with a wide smile.

I chuckled and introduced myself "Hi, well like you probably heard i'm Amoury ..." i stopped when the teacher stood infront of me with an angry face. "Maybe you show them now the school so you wont interpurt this class anymore!" she said with an mad exspression.

They stood up and walked out of class. "Well that's a great start to start the new schoolyear..." i said. The boys looked at eachother first and than grab her hands. "Well... Are going to show us the school or what?" Luke said with a smile on his face, she chuckled and shook her hands out of their grip. "Because you asked it so nice" i said while smiling sarcsticly at Luke "let me see your schedule" i said. they showed their schedule "Well we have most of the same classes so i'll show you the ones that are without me" she said while walking towards the classes they have.

soon the bell rung and they headed to the next class.

When they finally had lunch Amoury walked with the two new boys to her Bestfriend. "Hi, who are those two?" she said while checking them out "This are Jai and Luke" i introduced them "Their new and we have most classes together." i turned around seeing no one behind me. I looked at Oceana with a confussed face "Have you seen where they went to?"

"Yeah they walked to the other 3 new kids" Oceana said

"Are there more new kids?" i asked with disbelieve

"Yeah their all from Australia... I think they're too" Oceana said with a smile blasted on her face "Well not all of them are in school, some of them are just visitors...."

Well here's a fact about Oceana, she prefers Australian guys over any other kind of guy (Idk of it's right to say it like that... but whatever.)

The guys looked our way and waved, when they turned around they were making weird signals with their hands while talking to eachother. It looked strange but i didn't care maybe it was just a normale thing in Australia...

the bell rung and Jai and Luke run up to me "Ready for more lesons? i ask with a evilsmile on my face. "Well we think of maybe skipping class but because we're new we can't..." Luke said honest. Well here's a fact about me, i like honesty in a guy cuz yeah but they can't say shit about my looks.

we enterd class and the day went by slow, at the end of the day i walk alone to my house because Oceana had to go to the mall for a new phone case or something like that.

I was almost home when some one grab my wirst. I turn around and see these beautiful green eyes.

(A/N HEEEY this is my first Fanfic so idk of it's good or nah. Also i'm sorry for all the mistakes i make but you need to know that i'm not american or british sooo it isn't my first langue. Well my name is Hannah, 13 years old and i live in the Netherlands soo that explains a lot ... i think.. well i'm trying my best and i would love if you would comment something so i can make it better or just ideas for upcoming chapies. Also this story doesn't really have a storyline so it's always impulsive if thats right... But i hope you enjoy this and keep reading (: