Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Who are you?

Previous:

I was almost home when some one grab my wirst. I turn around and see these beautiful green eyes.

........

Amoury's POV

"Hi?" i said confused to the Beautiful green eyed boy.

"Hi" the green eyed boy said staring in my eyes really serious like he wanted to... kill me or something?

After a few seconds he stopped staring at me and said "You dropped your keys, and well you probably need them and... errrr.... You seem fun and cute...." the last thing almost whispering that soft that you almost couldn't hear.

I blushed a little and giggled

"Well thanks for bringing my keys..." She said looking him straight in the eyes "Do you maybe wanna come in for some tea, only if you're not a freak or killer or something strange like that"

She smiled a little in herself because normally she is really shy and never says something to boys.

"Well i can't promise you that i'm not weird but i'm not gonna kill you" He said smirking

She laughed at his not so funny joke and opend the door and let the beautiful green eyed boy in.

She took of her shoes and threw her keys in the key bowl.

He followed her lead except for the keys.

She walked into the livingroom and said "Take a seat, i'll be right back" she smiled politly and he took a seat.

She walked to the kitchen to see if her mom was there.

There was no one there so she disced to find her secret stash of candy that no one knew about expect for her dad.

She walked upstairs and opend the secret door that her little sister never found because we told her there were monsters on the otherside.

I walked in and stopped, shocked.

The green eyed boy was there...

Eating some skittles

"How? what? why?" were the only things that she could say

Te green eyed boy smiled at her

"Well if you really want to answer those questions okay..." he grinned tot her

"I was looping for the bathroom and i thought that it was bevind this door. And i saw skittles and couldn't resist it soooo... Yeaah" he still stood there eating the skittles he found.

She stood there still thinking about the little conversation that they had and the looks on his face.

She walked to a table in the corner of the room and took a bowl and ships.

He looked at me with his piercing green eyes, deel into my soul.

"Did i make it awkward?" he looked at me with an awkward smile.

"Just a little but... It doesn't really matter..." i said looking back at him.

He walked up to me pulled me closer to him. It was a kinda of a hug but it made everhing more awkward.

"Does this make the situation more awkward?" he asked i just nodded

"Well Let's make it more awkward.." he said

And suddely we leaned in and our lips conected. It felt like there was directory everywhere. It felt amazing.

But suddely i realised something.

"You just stole it" i told him with a shock on my face.

"Stole what?" he asked

"my first kiss... " She said while looking straight into his eyes.

He looked a little shocked and than accepted it.

"Well it's your first from a really really handsome guy" he said with maybe the biggest smirk i've ever seen

I just blushed at what he said and got loose from his grip

She took the ships and sighed him to come with her downstairs again

(A/N heey everyone i got to be honest i think this was a little lame but i promise it's going to be better and i'll ask friends for some ideas so it wont be boring for you guys but thanks for reading and please don't give up on this story yet i promise it's going to be better and going to update more. I love you ❤️)