Chapter 2

Recap:

I went to Dominic's trailer I opened the door and walked around I went into his room and saw four vodka bottles and seven beer bottles ,yep he was drunk and he was on set.

I left and went to go get Dominic.

"Dominic!"I said in a yelly voice .

Than everyone looked at me but Dominic came up to me.

"What"

"We need to talk"

"Okay"

"Alone"

Than he rolled his eyes and walked to his trailer than we went inside.

"What"

"Can you explain that"I said pointing to the bottles.

Than he looked over than back at me.

"Are you gonna explain"

"What is there to explain Katherine"

"Why are you drinking a lot"

"Because I was just cheated on okay"

"So what drinking is a way of you numbing your pain"

"That is exactly what it is"

"Are you gonna stop"

"No"

"You are poisoning your body Dom"

"Why does it matter"

"Because I don't wanna see my best friend wash his problems away with alcohol instead of facing them"

"Well I guess your just gonna have to deal with it or maybe you shouldn't just care"

I looked down when he said those words,my heart dropped.

"Fine...do what ever you want I guess you just lost another person...am not gonna stand here and watch you ruin yourself "I said with tears in my eyes than slammed his door and took off in my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV)

It's been a week since what happened with Dominic even though I wish I could ignore him it was impossible cause of our scenes together but after we were done with set I always walked away fast as possible and went to my trailer than I would go home.

"Okay kat we are leaving we will see you tomorrow"My dresser said

"Okay see you tomorrow"

Than she left and I finished packing everything up.

**Knock Knock**

I went to open the door.

"Can we talk"Dominic said.

I shut the door but he put his foot in the door.

"What"I yelled.

"Can we please talk Kat"

"Who lost the right to call me Kat"

"Please"

"Ugh fine"I said opening the door and let him in.

"Talk"

"Look am sorry for what I said"

"Okay you can leave now"

"KAT!"

"WHAT!"

"Am..sorry okay...I can't stand without talking to you...I miss you"

I didn't say anything but just looked down.

"Look am so sorry I told you not to care I was drunk and hurt and I pushed my best friend away..the one who noticed I was hurt and cared...am sorry Kat...I didn't want to hurt you"

"Well you did Dominic"

"And am gonna regret it for the rest of my life"

"I forgive you"

"Thank you"

Than I just smiled.

"Can I have a hug"he said smiling.

"Yes..yes you can"Than I went to go hug him.

After that we talked for a while than we both went home,I was glad I had my best friend back.

......Four months later......

Katherine's POV)

It's been four months and me and Dominic have been dating for two weeks,All the talks and how open we were and are together just drew us to each other in a relationship way,and honestly I don't regert it he hasn't been drinking he's been sober for four months,am happy with him.

"Hey love"Dominic said.

"Hehe Hi"

"So what do you say we go out to eat"

"Okay"

"Okay let's go"

Than me and Dominic went out to eat.

....A month later......

Katherine's POV)

Today I didn't have anything to do cause we weren't gonna go film today so I took a shower than got dressed and sat down on my bed,I opened my phone and was on the news and saw something that caught my eye.

"The two actors from Shadowhunters Jace and Clary aka Dominic Sherwood and Katherine McNamara are the biggest newsest adorable couple Today. After Dominic and Sarah Hyland a actress from mordon family broke up five months ago it seems like Dominic has found another lady in his life his co-actor on set,Katherine.I wish you guys the best.

I smiled than put the phone away.. I layer in bed wondering were Dominic was.. I went outside because I was gonna go talk to Em..But when I did I saw something in the distance that broke my heart..

It was Dominic and Sarah kissing by his trailer...than he saw me..

"Kat let me explain"

"What is their to explain Dominic"

"Please"

"No you made up your mind...you want Sarah...I guess I was nothing but a fling"

Than I ran and drove off to my house all I did was cried.

Hey guys I hoped you liked it...Xoxo love u guys bye