Chapter 5

I went home and say Em holding the baby.

"Hey girl"she said.

"Hey"

"Wanna hold her"

"Yeah"

Than I held her she wrapped her finger around my thumb,I looked at her,than tears fell.

"Hey Kat you Okay"

"I hate him,but he gave me the biggest blessing in my life"I said rocking her and looking at him.

"What are you going to name her"

"I was thinking of Malia"

"Malia..that's pretty"

"Malia Sherwood McNamara"

"So she's gonna have her dads name"

"Yes it is his daughter after all even if he doesn't know"

"True"

"Malia Rose Sherwood McNamara"

"Beautiful"

Than I smiled.

***TIME SKIP***

I walked upstairs and took Malia to her room and layed her down I turned her night light on and gave her a kiss than went to my room..
————————————————————————————————————————————
Now)

Katherine's POV)

I ran to my room when I heard Malia cry I rocked her and rocked her but nothing didn't seem to work so I feed her than she finally stopped I rocked her slowly as she fell asleep than I put her back in her crib and went to the kitchen and started cooking,I read a note that Em left.After a while I heard a knock on the door..I was hoping it wasn't anybody that didn't know about Malia.

I opened the door and saw Harry..great the one thing I didn't want to explain...

"Hey Kat"

"Hey Harry"

"What are you doing"

"Cooking"

"What are cooking"

"Pancakes and bacon"

"Ooo yum"

"Yeah"

Than he look at the baby blanket and clothes.

"Kat"

"Yeah"

"Are you babysitting or something"

Than I paused I didn't know what to tell him..Em was the only person that knew and Harry is good friends with Dominic...I didn't know if I should lie or tell him the truth.

But the words out of my mouth didn't care.

"Yeah am babysitting my cousins daughter while she's away"

"Oh okay is that why you have been gone for a while"

"Yeah"

"Okay well I'll leave it to you okay Kitty"

"Okay bye Harry"

"Bye Kat"

I walked to Malia's room...I was scared to tell Harry the truth about her...what if he told Matthew than Matthew told Dominic....It's better off that they don't know I could only trust Em..

I picked up Malia and looked at her..she had Dominic's bright blue eyes with a hint of green..with beautiful blonde hair that grew out red...she was just beautiful..I hated Dominic for hurting me and choosing the girl that hurt him over me....but yet he gave me the beautiful blessing I could ever have in my life...even if he doesn't know..I love her so much and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life.I knew she was going to grow up beautiful....I just hope that she doesn't ask to many questions when she grows up about Dominic...I still love him...I've always had...he was my best friend a person I could go to when times got bad,he made me laugh when I didn't want to...He was forever going to stay in my heart...and I guess I just have to deal with the fact that he loves someone else and if he knew about Malia it could ruin his relationship....

Hey guys sorry it took so long and that this was short but I hoped you liked it let me know what you think..Xoxo 💕💕