Part 5 [maha update]

"Nandkisorree... let her come... I will not leave her today"

An 42 years lady walking around in her small house and another lady nearly of her age sitting there on sofa praying for her daughter safety. She look up at her worried  

Garima: jiji, she must be stuck in this heavy rain. my poor child didn't took a umbrella also

Buaji: You don't tell me about her innocence? And call her again now... 

Garima just ignore her taunt and rang Khushi's phone number again

Khushi clutch the bed sheets tight moaning his name as Arnav kissing her hungrily on her bare back licking the  water drops on her body. She has buried her face in pillow feeling his sweet torture. 

Khushi:  Ar.. navv... 

Rain is pouring heavily on window glass while inside of window two souls lost in their love making 

"Arnavv... "

read full chapter on my Inkitt here

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/628216

************************************************************

1: Is love in air between Arshi? Did they already know it?

2: Will Khushi able to tell Arnav about her family, about her Buaji? Or will Arnav able to find out?

3: Will Arnav able to tell Khushi about his life truth, about Lavanya? Or will Khushi able to find out?

4: What made Arnav angry suddenly that Khushi also look confused?

3: What is that Lavanya is planning? Will she become success in her plan? Or she will change that?

4: What is Lavanya is hiding? Will Arnav able to find out that? Is it related to Khushi anyhow? or it with Arshi only?

5: What is the reason behind their marriage? did it anything to do with Lavanya? Or it is someone else?

6: Will Khushi able to find out about his hidden pain? Or will Arnav able share his pain with Khushi?

7: What will be Khushi's reaction after knowing about Arnav's life truth?

8: Will Arnav able to keep Khushi's trust for him?

9: Will Arshi success in their pure love? Yes they will and to know that stay tune lovely readers  

Next part will be after 99 comments and 222 votes