Chapter 1

I sat on the couch with my Mac trying to enter this raffle. The raffle is for one day with Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, & get to bring two friends with me. Even though I probably won't win, it's worth a try though. I entered and it said it will let me know if I won. I had to go to football practice so I got change an headed for practice. (Yes I actually play guys football even though I'm a girl, I'm number 65) after I got changed my dad drove me to football. It was heat accusation, and it's raining out.

During practice I kept thinking about Meeting all the boys.

"Mackenzie! What are you doing?!" Yelled coach.

"Sorry coach had my mind on something." I said.

coach came up to me and grabbed me by the face mask of the helmet.

"You need to get your head in the game, hit low and hard." Said coach quietly still holding onto my helmet.

"Now let's go!" Yelled coach slapping the side of my helmet and walking away.

Practice ended and I was mad. I walked into my locker room and slammed my fist into a locker. Since I'm a girl I have to use the girls locker room instead of the guys. Then when all of the guys are dressed I go in for the coaches to talk to all of us.

My mom picked me up and drove home.

I checked my computer and the raffle ended.

Guess I didn't win..

Then a notification popped up on the screen.

It said:

"CONGRATULATIONS!

You've won a full day with the boys! And you get to bring two friends with you! Think of what you want you and the boys to do all day, and have fun!"

I practically screamed jumping up and down!

"YYYYYYAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Mackenzie what are you doing!?" Yelled my mom from down stairs.

"Nothing!" I yelled back.

Then I silently cheered.

Can wait to tell my friends.

Who am I gonna take?

"Ah ha! I'll take Renee and Sydney!" Said. I practically started texting my thumbs off to Renee and syd.