Chapter 11

I woke up going to roll over to cuddle with Matt but instead I rolled off the bed. I got up and looked at the empty bed with no sight of Matt. Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

I walked to the door and opened it, I walked down stairs to see all the boys but no Matt.

Carter was up though.

"Where's Matt?" I asked confused.

"Here." Carter said handing me a note.

I read the note:

'Hey Mackenzie. By the time you read this I'll be on a plane back California. I want you to know that I love you so much. The girl kissed me last night, I would never go behind your back like that... I know you won't forgive me, but my heart is shattered...I love you so so much, and I hope you know I'll never forget about you...we'll at least I'll look at my shoes and still have memories of you.

-love, Matthew.'

I looked up at carter.

"What time did he leave here?!" I asked carter.

"Uh...20 minutes ago." Carter said.

"FUCK! Carter drive me there!" I yelled running out the door. Carter ran into the car and started the engine.

We arrived at the air port and I saw matthew about to walk into the tunnel thing that leads to the plane, he had his backpack and a suit case. I was about a football field away from Matt, he was on the whole other side of the air port.

Matt was about to give the lady his ticket for the plane and you can't take the ticket back after you give it to her.

"MATT!!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. I ran and ran and ran!

"MATTHEW!" I screamed. I bad to jump over a bunch of luggage.

"Matt!!" I yelled.

The lady's hand and his ticket were inches away. I was yards from Matt.

I sprinted faster. Then I tackled Matt to the ground.

"What the Hell-!" Matt said laying in the ground.

"MATT! YOU CANT GO KNTHE PLANE! I NEED YOU! DONT LEAVE ME! YOU CANT GO ON THE PLANE AND I WONT LET YOU!" I said so fast it took him a while to respond.

"I already pai-" Matt said.

"PLEASE!" I said started to tear up.

"Mam? He needs to get to his flight." The lady said.

"WOMEN DONT EVEN PUSH ME! I'm on the football team and I will CAP YOUR ASS!" I yelled.

"Ok." She said as soon as I said that rude comment to her.

I was still on top of Matt.

"Please don't go, I need you and I love you. And were going to have fights in our relationship, we just have to except that. And I'm really sorry." I said with a tear running down m face.

"Awe, babe" Matt said.

"I'm sorry too-" Matt said.

"Oh just kiss me." I said smiling and he smiled too. Then we kissed still lying on the floor with me on top of him.

"Alright you too." Said carter.

Matt and I got up.

I wrapped my arms around him in joy.

"Don't even leave me." I said in his chest.

"Promise." Matt said in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much!" I said.

"Love you too babe." Matt said.