Chapter 1

Sophomore year, exciting isn't it? It definitely is for me. Another year of memories and fun filled moments to share with my best friends at Crosswell High. Grace Spencer and Eric Hunter who are both werewolves. The three of us grew closer over the summer as we occasionally attended the council meetings. Everything was finally good in my life, everything was ok.

"Scarlett honey

"Scarlett honey." my mother Laura Frost called.

I turned around as I packed my bag, and suddenly, 'snap' my father James Frost took a picture of me.

"Oh look at how cute she looks." Mom commented.

"You are really photogenic." Dad smiled.

"Wonder where she gets it from." Mom said proudly.

"From me of course." Dad laughed.

"Very funny." She said.

"Yah, good morning to you too guys." I said as I pulled my bag's strap over my shoulder.

"We love you sweety." Mom placed a kiss on my forehead and Dad gave me a hug.

"Bye." And with that I walked out the door and made my way to the bus stop. I saw Grace and Eric walking together towards the bus stop and I waved at them. As I approached them they greeted me with bright smiles.

"You guys seem really happy this morning?" I asked

"We went for a run in the forest before we came here, it was amazing." Eric said.

"Was that all you guys did in the forest?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows which made Grace blush and fix her glasses.

"Maybe we did do something else." Eric puffed his chest and put his arm around Grace.

" Eric puffed his chest and put his arm around Grace