Welcome to my world

Hello, my name is Rian and I just turned 1 year old! My parents didn't give me a name so  I came up with that name myself

Hello, my name is Rian and I just turned 1 year old! My parents didn't give me a name so I came up with that name myself. They haven't really done anything for me besides floating around all the time, but I don't care. They've been by my side ever since I was born and supported me when I was going through some hard times. They're really nice and they love to meet new people.

We travel a lot together and recently we met up with some real interesting people. Some were really weird looking, for example, there was this guy who was completely see-through but when you swam into him, you couldn't breathe. There was another guy who was really, really big and was full of holes, but you could swim right through him which was really fun. But the most interesting guy has to be the one with the rainbow on it. He was so pretty that I didn't want to leave. My parents saw that and decided to stay. I was so happy because I had met so many new friends and I grew really attached to them.

But after a few days, mister See-through became really mean. He hugged me and wouldn't let go. I was so sad. I never though that he would do that to me. But I don't blame him, because we got to be such good friends and I hope that he won't forget me. I'm also glad that we lived in the water because now I don't have to see him or my parents cry. I hope that they get to live a happy life without me.