The New Girl

Everything was retuning back to normal at Brightfeilds but not everything was the same. For a start Pin was now a lord and 'owned' Raven.

Marcus's P.O.V

I was just off the phone with this woman from Ireland. She was wanting to see about availability for a stable. We had just rebuilt. We needed the money and we can't always depend on Pin. I was walking over to Jade, Becky and Zoe to see what they thought. Of course Becky got all tongue-twisted when I entered the tack room. Pin was there too with Zoe on his knee. I hate seeing those two together. I told them about the call. They said it would be a good idea but I would need to talk to Mia first. At that moment Mia walked in.

''What about me?'' she said with a angry tone to her voice.

Callum came in after .

''Look Mia...''he slowed up when he saw us.

1 Week later...

Zoe's P.O.V

The new girl was coming today. Marcus had told me that her name was Neve , she is 16 and is from Kerry in Ireland. The horse trailer pulled up at the yard. It was a mild autumn day and the leaves were beginning to turn. She got out of the car. She had pale skin, vivid green eyes and jet black hair. Mia went out to greet her mum. Neve went to load her horse out of the trailer. I heard neighing. Jade, Becky and I went to see what was going on. We found a stunning dun Irish Sport-horse. His nostrils were flared and he appeared to be sweating.

''What's His name ?'' Jade asked.

''Troy. Why do you want to know anyway?'' Neve said with her Irish accent.

''We were just trying to be nice,'' I said to her.

Neve's P.O.V

I was in the car with my mum. There was an awkward silence. This island felt strange. I never wanted to come here. It was all because of my step-dad's new job. He knew someone called Elliot that owned a yard. We pulled up at a small yard. So much smaller than the one I was at before. Meanwhile Troy was going nuts in the trailer behind. I saw a bunch of people in breeches and boots. They all looked decent enough. The overly young 'yard owner' went over to speak to my mum. I went to unload Troy. These girls that looked around my age as me came over to me. One was tall, one was small and one was really small. They asked for Troy's name. How dare they! I don't even know who these people are. This is going to be the worst few years of my life.

My mum came back. ''Making new friends already,'' she said.

'' Far from it,'' I replied.

She gave me one of those 'don't let me down' looks .

''I've booked you in for a riding lesson with an instructor called Marcus,''

'' What on Troy. You know I need to break him in again after you know what!''

''Don't be ridiculous, Neve. You'll be riding a horse from here,''

I guess it was settled then. As soon as I'm old enough I'm leaving this place.

N/B

I know this probably won't get any reads but to those people that do read it a few tips would be great! Also tell me what you would like to see happen.

Will try to update as much as possible.