Lonely Sea Without Him.

The sea wash my beaten body to the shore left alone to death. My mind was lost as my vision grows blurry each passing time. My chest tightens every time I remembered him. Tears running down as I replay all of our memories. Hopes are fading as my life driven away by the cold wind. My wings go limp as the breeze stroke them gently. My feet once stand strong on the rocks now useless as the cold wave touch the my dying toes. I move my head slightly to face the great ocean. There I catch a glimpse of now lonely sea. I then start to remembered. How can i be in this mess.

It all started when a lonely mere seagull like me searching for food in the sea like a normal bird should do. There I see a great white shark chained up on some rusty metal. It's not moving probably tired and waiting for its death to come. Curiosity got me good as I dive into the salty water and stare back to his sharp eyes. Those eyes became soft as I swim closer toward its mouth.I know he can take my life in any second, but I take the risk and pry the hook off of him. There where we start a friendship. Sea are not so lonely as we make beautiful memories together, filling the sea.

But all changes when I swim in a sea full of foreign stuff known as plastics. Some of them gets into my wings. A boat came and how foolish I am being happy to meet my doom. They grab me and tied me on a rope, threw me back into the water.

Hard plastic surface made a deep cut on my wings, body, and neck. Blood gushing out, tainting the once pure sea.

In other hand, my friends smell my blood from far and rush to save me. My head is starting to go blank as my body grows limp. There I see my best friend fight of the plastic marker. I got out from the rope and the sea is pulling me down to its soft sea floor.

I close my eyes and try to relax. I try to accept my fate. I thought the dirty plastic floating above me was the last thing I see before I became one with the sea.

I was wrong. There I see my best friend swims toward me to say goodbye.

With all his glorious fins and tail torn apart from his body. Blood tainted the sea. I closed my eyes as my tears dissolve into the sea. The lost of my best friends makes me unable to find peace.

Therefore, I gather all the my strength and fly up. Brawling the death and heading towards the deep sea where i last see my friend. Diving in to embrace my still glorious and magnificent best friend.

'Cause the sea will be lonely without him by my side.'

---Thank you for reading!---