5. silly love songs

5. silly love songs

You and Me - Descendants 2"sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart is where it all begins, we gotta be bold,"

"sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart is where it all begins, we gotta be bold,"

***

Julian walked through the senior commons with his arms on his crutches leading him through the hallways, when girls half smile at Julian.

"what the hell happened to you?" Julian turned his head to see one of his best friends, Bradley Winston staring down at his best friend's casted leg, "oh, uh football game,"

Brad nods his head looking at Julian's bag pack what was hanging off his arm, "dude, let me help you out," he grabs Julian's bag pack when he walked through the hallways with Julian, looking around at the valentine posters.

"be my valentine?" Maddy Collins held a brown bear in her front of her, holding it out for Julian, Julian stared at the bear then towards Maddy, "uh, i'll keep you posted.."

Maddy nods her head, swinging her hips in her cheerleading uniform, looking over her shoulder at Julian, "cool, cool,"

***

Julian stood in the Lima Bean alongside his brother and Kurt, who picked up a teddy where there was two puppies nose to nose, "okay, i'm all for flair, but these valentine day decorations are just tacky,"

Julian looked at teddy, "i mean, what the hell is this supposed to be?" Julian held it in his hands when Kurt handed it to him, "it's clearly puppy love,"

Blaine nods his head, "it's cute, come on.." Blaine half smiled when he hands Kurt back the teddy, "ooh,"

"i love you!"

came out of the bear when Kurt does a face making Julian and Blaine chuckle at the pale boy, "it's adorable,"

"it's a simple excuse to sell candy-" Kurt comes back towards them, putting away the teddy, "and greeting cards on a holiday,"

"not true," Julian looked down at his crutches, "people have been celebrating valentine's day for centuries," Blaine looked at Kurt, "and call us a hopeless romantic but it's our favourite holiday,"

Julian let out a cough, "and Christmas, Julian loves Christmas giving back to those who don't have everything," Julian half smiled at them, "really?"

"we think there's something really great about a day," Kurt stared at Julian's younger brother, "where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to someone," Blaine stared at Kurt's eyes, "i'm in love with you, you know?"