6. druken mistaken kisses

6. drunken mistaken kisses

Everyday - HSM 2"wanna finds you there, wanna hold on tight, gonna run, while we're young, and keep the faith, everyday, from right now-"

Everyday - HSM 2
"wanna finds you there, wanna hold on tight, gonna run, while we're young, and keep the faith, everyday, from right now-"

***

Julian looked at his younger brother, as Julian had two weeks off to heal his leg, when the doctors told Julian to exercise and elevate his leg but he now has to wear a knee brace.

Julian walked down the stairs of Rachel Berry's in front of Finn, when she turns towards them, "welcome, Kurt," Kurt walks past Rachel, Julian stared at the poster, "Blaine, i wasn't expecting you guys,"

Finn and Julian both sighed, when they look at their younger brothers or step brother, "Kurt and Blaine has been blackmailing us," he looked at Rachel, "because apparently i'm not out,"

"we're totally off the clock, Rachel," Blaine pulled of his scarf and jacket when Julian slipped off his jacket, "we're not a warbler, we're just Blaine and Julian,"

Julian rolled his eyes, "we're not even wearing our uniform," Blaine looked at Rachel, "so, this is your dad's' Oscar room," Kurt and three of them looked around the room, to see the glee clubbers spread around the room, "yes, they transformed our ordinary basement for our famous annual oscar parties,"

Blaine looked Rachel, when she took their jackets, "is that a stage?" Rachel smiled, "i like to give impromptu performances for our neighbors sometimes," Julian turned his gaze towards Quinn, who stood there walking around.

Santana looked at Julian with a smirk, as she sat onto Sam's lap, twirling some pieces of his hair in her fingers, "hey, girlfriend, having fun?"

Quinn comes towards Rachel, when her hazel green eyes go onto Julian, when he looks at Santana and Sam who were now kissing, "yeah," she smiled sheepishly, "awesome party,"

"uh, okay, let's-" Rachel looked around the room when Quinn moved away from them, "uh, let's go over the rules,"

Rachel watched as the four boys moved towards her, "everybody gets two drink tickets," she held a drink in her hand, "to keep things from getting out of hand,"

she gave the four boys their two drinks pass, "we're serving wine coolers today," Rachel smiled when the boys took their tickets out of her hand, "that is our specialty drink,"

"that's actually all that we have," Julian walked away, going towards Mercedes sitting down beside her, "Brittany!"

his attention went towards Brittany who sat on the tumble dryer, "remember the rules, no sitting on anything," Brittany rolled her eyes when she slips off it, "okay-okay, everybody,"