Chapter 1 - It's more than curiosity and interest.

Yuki could not believe it. It was the first time he ever saw it in front of his eyes. Here he is bringing his mother out for shopping in her favorite boutique, Cecelia, and he was fixated on the female shop assistant in the head scarf, with thin knit long sleeve blouse and long skirt. Yuki's mother did not seem to react any differently and interacted with the shop assistant casually. She had probably met her when she visited the shop by her own. But then his mother would definitely call to tell him of an unusual acquaintance or anything that meets her curiosity.

They are regular customers of the boutique and Yuki was familiar with the shop assistants and even the owner, Belle. But he definitely has not met the current assistant, who is currently attending to his mother. He assumed she was new.

Yuki sat down on the rectangular chair in the middle of the shop, pretending he was not staring at the said person. Luckily there was a mirror in front of him, so he could see the woman through the reflection. To his knowledge, a woman covering all her body parts but the face is a Muslim. And Yuki never really give it much thought, only because he never cross path with one until today.

It was not what he sees on a daily basis. It was peculiar to see someone covering every part of their body. It would have been a suffocation to wear that attire on hot summer weather. Usually when Yuki sees someone wearing long sleeve clothes in the summer he felt like tearing them apart for them to breath. But when he saw the woman in the head scarf, he would not even dare to think of it. It was as if she was something sacred and untouchable.

Yuki believes that beauty should not be hidden. Women are beautiful creatures and Yuki likes seeing those beautiful varieties of hair styles, the smooth skin of their legs, the curve of their neck, it was something men don't have. The world is a temporarily place and no one is forever young. Wouldn't it be a waste not to show?

"How about this, Yuki? Pure white or Pearl blush?"

"Eh? What?" Yuki snapped out of his thoughts.

His mother was standing in front of him, holding out a white blouse with her left hand and a pink blouse on another, or in her mother's words, Pure white and Pearl blush.

"Which one do you think would match the skirt?" His mother asked again but gesturing to the skirt she had on.

Yuki looked at the color of her mother's skirt and he stare up at the blouses to compare.

"Hmmm" Yuki stood up and gave more focus on the blouses.

"Which one would you prefer?" Her mother turned to the shop assistant.

"The Pearl blush would suit perfectly well with your skirt. Not only that it gives out an excellent contras but it gives your skin an elegant glow" The shop assistant commented.

Yuki was amazed by the assistant's opinion for someone who wears none revealing clothes. Then he looked at his mother and imagined her in the blouse with the skirt she was currently wearing. Yuki is not an expert critic, but it does look better than the white blouse.

"Hmm, you're right. I do like the highlight on the collar" His mother agreed.

"Did you try it on yet?" Yuki asked his mother.

"No, not yet, I was still thinking which one is good because I like the pearl blush but the Pure white is lovely too" His mother replied.

If she tried them both surely she could not decide, Yuki was aware of that. It was not the first time he went shopping with his mother. He did not like the fact his mother cannot get both. And when this happens, Yuki would spoil his mother. He has the finance to do so and because he loves his mother, he would let her buy anything she wants. And then his mother would stop him and tell him not to spend so much for her.