Chapter Two

"Rini! I'm home!" You yelled. You had just got home from the event that happened about 10 minutes ago. Rini walked out from her room. Looking like a tired and dying animal

(Art is mine! It was kinda rushed too-)"Hey (Y/N)" she greeted

"Hey (Y/N)" she greeted. You sat the box on the couch, causing Rini to become curious. She looked over at the box and her face lit up. "You got bitties?!" She exclaimed. But her face morphed into one of worry. "What happened to them?!" She exclaimed, referring to their scars and torn up clothing. "I found them in a box in the alleyway" You said, giving the bitties a sympathetic look. "Hmm, you want me to run up to one of those bitty store...things?" Rini asked, not knowing what they were called. "... tomorrow" You said. Rini had a..."special" day, and she needed a day off. You decided to call your friend. Not only did she have her own bitty, but she made her own clothes for the bitties. You grabbed your phone and dialled her number. "Hello?" A girl answered. "Kara! I uhm...need your help, can you come over?" You asked. "Sure! Octavia is out with Charlotte, so I have a free day!" Kara explained. "I'll be there in ten!" She exclaimed, then hung up. Exactly ten minutes later, there was a knock on your door. You opened it to see kara, holding a bag and her bitty was...on her head...?! The blind girl, who was somehow able the sense her surroundings, gave you a big smile. "Hiya, (Y/N)!" She exclaimed. Her bitty happily waved to you. Her bitty was a skeleton bitty too. But that wasn't important right now. "So uhm, I found a ton of bitties in an...uh... alleyway, just...come look" you explain...or at least, you attempt to explain. Kara follows you as you lead her to the living room, where Rini was looking after the bitties. "Aww! I wonder what happened to the poor things!" She exclaimed. The fact she could understand everything around her, despite being blind was beyond you, but you tried to not think about it.
She smiled. "I can make them clothes by tomorrow!" Kara exclaimed. She seemed to be great at sewing fast, and very good. Despite being blind... whatever. You looked over to see Rini playing with Kara's bitty, who was given the name Coco. After awhile of talking, Kara got a phone call. "Heya Tavi~! Hm? So early? Oh, I'm at (Y/N)'s house. Yeah, okay, bye!" Kara said, talking on the phone. "Well I gotta go, Octavia and Charlotte are back home, and they decided to have a movie marathon, since they had to leave the park because it's raining." She explained. "Oh, it is?! I didn't notice!" You exclaimed. Coco saw that they were about to leave and hugged Rini's hand, then jumped back on Kara's head. "Bye!" They both exclaimed, then left.
"I'll go put the bitties in the guest room! Rini exclaimed, then grabbed the box and left to the guest room...
You smiled.
"This will be interesting"