Chapter Three

~•Timeskip to the next day, brought to you by the Annoying Dog....RUFF~~•
(Also beware. Swearing in this chapter)
Peaceful sleeping....soft and unladylike snoring...alarm?! Yes, your peaceful sleep was interrupted by your alarm going off. You groan and turn it off....You just wanted to sleep...falling back asleep. More unladylike snoring.

"Why would you do that?!" A voice, obviously Rini's called out. You decide to get up. You roll out of bed. Literally. And you hit the ground with a loud 'thud'. You groan get up, and go downstairs, wondering what the commotion was about. Once you get down, you see Rini on the floor. She has an obvious bite mark on her finger, that was pouring blood.

It was so bloodied, you couldn't even tell where the bite mark was. Due to the fact her finger was bit into, and it creates a marking, you could tell it was a bite mark. In front of her stood a bitty. He did not look happy.
You walked over to the bitty, and squated in front of...what you assumed was a he.

"Hi there. What's your name?" You asked calmly. Your face blank, but not devoid of emotions. "And why the HELL should I tell you?!" He exclaimed. "Oh I'm sorry. Not even a thank you for saving your life? Oh, I'm sorry, a thank you must be too much to ask. Sorry" You sarcastically stated. Though not showing it, you felt bad for him.

Because there had to be a reason for that. You could obviously tell Rini understood too, as she was looking at him with a concerned look, ignoring her bleeding hand. The bitty stayed quiet. You sighed, and walked over to Rini, and helped her up. "Rini, go back to your room and get that cleaned up. I'll talk to 'em" you said. Rini nodded and left.

You sat in front of the bitty. "Now, talk to me, smalls. What's your name?" You asked. "...Fell. The names Fell" he grumbled. You smiled. "Hmm, well I'm (Y/N)" You smiled, and tried to pick him up. You managed to lift him off of the floor a little bit...but he bit one of your phalanges.

"Ow!" You exclaimed, but you kept holding on to him. He struggled, and proceeded to cuss you out. You walked up the stairs, to where the other bitties were. Opening the door, you find, the room clean completely destroyed.

"Oh god...what happened in here?!"