•Chapter Two•||What Goes Unsaid||

Dabi barely remembered that entire moment, even though it'd only been a short hour. It wasn't important to him. Most things weren't.

Still, he couldn't get those eyes out of his head. Crazed one minute, bedroom the next. It reminded him of a sick mix between Toga and Shigaraki, packaged in a tall, sexy underground surgeon.

He, in an act of blind rage that was caused by hell knows what, drove his fist right into a cement wall. He grimaced at the sickening crack of his now broken knuckles, but was otherwise unfazed. Those fucking eyes were driving him crazy.

In more ways than one.

He had no idea why she aroused him so damn much. Maybe he hadn't forgotten about it after all. Bothersome. And his chest pants were starting to get uncomfortably tight at the ideas he was entertaining.

Goddamn, he really wanted those lips around his-

"Dabi! The boss needs you, now." He sighed, not bothering to try and identify who'd interrupted him. He didn't care enough, fuck, he hardly remembered their names.

He only knew who Toga was because she was obsessed with him. It was fucking annoying.

————

"Another fucking hit? Get one of your other command sluts to do it, crusty man, I'm booked." He argued, arms crossed over his chest. Shigaraki glared through the hand on his face.

"He worked with your father."

"And? I've already exiled that sonofabitch from my life. What he does isn't my concern anymore." His words were strong, backed with passive confidence, but those words stung like a bitch. He tried to stop the flashbacks.

"He was the one who committed your mother."

That was it, this fucker was dead. Dabi picked the frail man up by his shirt, in his face. Shigaraki was calm, and it pissed him off.

"You don't fucking talk about her, I told you that! Give me one reason not to fry your ass." He seethed, smoke practically coming from his ears. Shigaraki gave a cracked grin, knowing he'd struck a cord.

"Because you still have to kill the guy responsible, and you can't do that if I'm dead, can you?" He huffed when he was thrown to the ground, but chuckled nonetheless, knowing he was going to get his way. As it should be. Dabi couldn't do anything by himself, he was sure. Though, Shigaraki didn't know anything about the strange underground surgeon.

Dabi grumbled, snatching the file with the information and stomping out of the office like a toddler. Maybe it was the whether that was pissing him off. He hated the cold. Don't even kid yourself, you know it's because of her. He told himself, always having had a problem with trying to tell himself lies. Still though, it was frustrating to admit that some bitch could drive him so nuts. He felt as though he were one of those horny ass boys, chasing the tail of some fine ass girl they barely looked at, let alone actually fucking talked to.

——————

"This is fucking annoying, and it's fucking cold, and too fucking loud." He hissed under his breath, complaint after complaint rolling off his tongue, usually spiced up with at least four profanities, which were usually the same word.
He was stalking this guy, and it was taking too long, but Shigaraki advised him not to strike until he was in the light. Which was a fucking stupid plan, if you asked Dabi, because it would make him easier to identify by a witness. But whatever Crusty McFuckHands, it's the League's funeral. Things were fine, until he heard a familiar voice.

"Coming to take my clients again?"

She stood, leaned against the wall in that irritatingly sexy get up, arms crossed over her very pronounced chest. A bust like that had to be fake, he was willing to put money on it.

Of course, he'd lose that money. But he didn't know that yet, he didn't have to. He regarded her with a sideways glare, and a half sneer. His hands were shaking with unreleased energy, because he really wanted to scorch this bitch. Trying to ignore her, Dabi turned back to his target, only to find that he wasn't there.

"Shit!" He hissed, whipping around to her, "Do you see what you did?" His hand closed around her throat, hot fingers searing the skin, fist closing off the airway. She should be panicked. She should be fighting to get out. She wasn't. Instead, her full lips quirked up into a flirty smirk, and she choked out a coy remark that made blood rush south for Dabi, and now he really wanted to kill her.

"Damn Dabi, I didn't know you were into choking." That's what she'd said, and he was into a lot more than choking, but he was sure she knew that. He could tell in her eyes, which were prying into his very soul. He threw her down, and she landed on her knees in front of him, not spluttering or coughing for air, just sitting there, panting lightly, looking up at him.

His hard on became a lot worse. "What the hell am I doing fucking around here with you? I've got shit to do." And then he was gone, off in search of the target he lost. Why was she even there? She was clearly trying to distract him, but from what? His target? She mentioned a client, which couldn't be right, because this guy certainly wasn't injured.

————-

There. He'd cornered this fucker. "What's the matter, rat, nowhere to run?" He sneered, arms crackling with fire, and the guy had nowhere to go. His target laughed, and Dabi was pissed that he couldn't see this fucker's face, because he'd love to melt off whatever look he was sporting.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" He wasn't having any luck threatening sickos today. First the girl, and now him. He wondered if there was any relation.

"My children won't be pleased with this, but go ahead, kill me. I dare you." Blue flames blinded the both of them, and there was no way his target would get out of this alive.

[Eye Color] orbs went wide, engorged in blue. Her fists curled, and she made a silent vow. She'd have to break her promise to her grandmother, and go visit her brother.