coming home

I woke up two in the morning. I could barely catch my breath. My sides hurt so bad it felt as if I was getting beat with a 2 by 4. I slowly walk to my room door just to peep out and see my mother doing lines on the kitchen table. when i was younger i used to think it was candy. now I know its not. I just sit their and watch her doing it as if it was nothing. I hear the front door slam.

"hoe you got my food" his cold dark voice felt the room.

"ya..yass it's in the stove"

I never heard my mother sound so scared.  the oven door opens. ..

"WAT DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT" he smacks her to the ground.

I cry at the sight of my mother on the ground. But apart of me wishing she feels every inch of pain she's getting.

"I'm sorry baby" she cries

he picks up the food and smashes it in her face.

He looks over at my room door i hurry up and close it runs and hide under my bed. slight knocking on the door TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP.

"I know your in their malia"

"please leave me alone" i yell.

I hear his foot steps walking away from the door.  minutes later the tv pops on. laying their in my twin sized bed with my hands over my head and tears falling I think and think and think. ..

ITS TIME TO KILL MYSELF NOBODY WILL MISS ME THEY TALK ABT ME I DNT EVEN LOVE MYSELF MY FAMIKY HATES IM IM LONER I'M UGLY.

All the things i think as i slide the Razer across my arm. with every cut I feel better blood dripping on my sheets mixing with my tears.

I open my room door look out and see him passed out on the couch.  my mother right next TO him.  I quickly run to the bathroom and lock the door. I have to wash up at the sink the shower is all dusted and told water don't even come out any more. looking in the the  mirror I see my daddy standing behind me. I flash back to wen i was little. ..........

"I love you" my dad's voice felt my head. I always feel safe when I could hear him. a rage went through my body. .

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME DADDY WHY DID YOU DIE YOU HURT ME I MISS YOU DADDY COME BACK PLEASE I NEED YOU...