Stuffed pt.2

I woke up in the living room on the couch. I remembered all of the food from last night and how it felt so good, I drooled thinking about it. I then looked down and saw my stomach deflated from last night. I looked at my body and I kinda liked being big, it made me feel good. I craved wanting to be bigger. Then my mom and dad came out of no where and started tying me so I can't escape then brought out a feast. There was 30 pancakes, 30 waffles, 30 pieces of French toast, 35 pop tarts, to many sausages to count, same with bacon, and 2 liters of orange juice. They then started stuffing food into my mouth. I watched my belly grow and grow, it felt amazing. Soon enough I finished the pancakes and the waffles. They moved on to French toast and the meat. I always loved sausage so I swallowed them quickly. I started to pick up the pace and then we got to orange juice so they brought out the funnel and started filling me with the bright acidic liquid. Once I finished I made a loud BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP. My parents laughed and smiled at that, and said, " you're growing so much, lunch will be ready in 20 minutes!" I said, "can't wait!" I then felt a pain from my stomach, it hurt so much eating a lot of food, it already go so bloated. I'm wearing no shirt or pants because they ripped from last night and I haven't been given new ones yet.

I took a small nap, until I smelled delicious treats coming from the kitchen and saw my parents come from the kitchen with ALOT of desserts. They said, " we are going to have a dessert lunch today because we want you to be fatter." I could see all the desserts in front of me, cakes, pies, doughnuts, Oreos, ice cream, muffins, cupcakesth, brownies, chocolate bars, and candy. It all looked so good but I already felt full from breakfast.Then they started feeding me and it tasted amazing but I felt like I was about to explode. It took me and hour to finish everything and I felt so stuffed.

I looked Dow and saw my belly, which stick out like I was 9 months pregnant and I couldn't even see my thighs but I felt them touching,then I saw my breasts, which weren't even in my bra and were big and jiggly. Then my parents told me to get up all by myself, it was time for a weigh in. I could barley get up, my stomach still hurt from eating so much but I successfully got up from the couch and waddled to the bathroom where I stepped on the scale to get weighed. I couldn't see the numbers from my stomach but my parents read 169 pounds. I was shocked. I was so fat! My parents smiled and said, "that's barley anything, soon you will be 300 pounds" then they told me to get to my room and put some clothes on. It took me a while to get up the stairs and get to my room but I did sweating when I got to the top, I tried on a couple outfits but none of them fit, so I went and got sweatpants which fit but were tight, I also got a button down shirt which barley fit but it worked, I then took another nap on my bed feeling hungry for dinner.