Chapter 3

3rd person POV
Cuphead and Mugman walk towards the observatory and find Hilda napping 😴 on the roof. "Hilda." Cuphead said. "Hilda." Mugman repeats. Cuphead getting irritated yells her name one last time, startling her. "Oh hey teacups, you interrupted my nap." Hilda said. " You sleep most of the day Hilda." Cuphead said still irritated. "I prefer to up when the stars shine brightest, anyways what shakin?" Hilda asked. "We came to warn you, King Dice is back." Mugman defeatedly said " What." Hilda said startled. "Yeah, and he has Teacups soul." Cuphead added. "Teacup, HOW?" Hilda asked. " We took her to the casino and King Dice was there and he used this new power." Cuphead explained. "How are you boys holding up." Hilda asked. " We'll fell better once we break King Dice." Cuphead said fueled with anger. "Let me help you guys." Hilda insisted. "What?" The boys asked in unison. "I said let me help you, I know you'll need help, and plus you boys freed my soul, I want to help you." Hilda said. The boys thought about it, but Cuphead refused. "No,we need to do this alone." Cuphead insisted. " Come on, we all know you two can't take on King Dice, you'll need some one to...." Hilda said but was interrupted. " I SAID NO, I CAN'T GEY ANYONE ELSE HURT DOE MY DUMB ACTIONS." Cuphead said furiously. " Come on Mug." He said still furious. Hilda then looks back at the boys in disbelief, knowing the dangers ahead.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long. I was just, you know enjoying thanksgiving break and I wanted to get new part out before I had to go back to
Several
Crappy
Hours
Of
Our
Lives
I mean school anyways bye 👋🏾